People of norfolk

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by thickasabrick, Apr 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I work with a female civi who has tried to tell me seriously that people from Norfolk are called Norfucklians. Now i know this not to be true, can you help with desciptors of other people from other counties/ countries and what are people from norfolk really called?
  2. I know them as coneheads ,but open for other suggestions!!!
  4. NFN - normal for Norfolk...

I am a Berkshire Boar by birth...sadly some would say by conversation too...
  5. Personally I have Norfolking idea.
  6. Banjo-playing inbred swamp dwellers!

Norfolkandgood, my arrse!
  7. Oorrfff ,shorty i hope that's you doing your discomania on a saturday night in that pic? :D
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I believe the officially recognised term is 'Perverts'.
  9. Officially People from Norfolk are called Nor-Folk [northfolk] but generally any variation of the 'Tractor-driving-bogheaded-inbred-fcuktards' theme is deemed acceptable and more likely to get their attention.
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm just going for a drive, up past Thetford way!
  11. 'Defendent', 'two-tone pointy head', the list is probably endless!

I think it was Jasper Carrott who once said 'the people of Norfolk are actually looking forward to global warming, it means they can use their webbed feet.....'
  12. Normal for Norfolk seems pretty accurate , anti social , inbred, tree lickers...they still burn witches down here at the weekend, and if you're into late 70's fashion / surf wear , you'll be in heaven....the funny thing is no one will admit to being a Norfolkian ,if you ask them they'll all Londoners who moved with their parents when they were 3 months old......and the accent is pure retard
  13. I agree with TTT, I have no choice in living here. Parents are from London and I was the first born here.

Most (not all) of the locals are completely anti-social, the place is completely backward and the accent around here to me sounds like someone scraping nails down a blackboard.

The town I live in was found to be on par with Royston Vasey when the League of Gentlemen blokes ran a poll, something to do with it being the most unfriendly town in England.

Lovely scenery just a shame about the locals. Can't wait to move back to London.
  14. Oi'm frarm Narfock und there ain nuffin rong with me, boi. 8O :?

Wasn't born here :wink: but lived here since I was five, apart from when I was in the forces. The yocals are pretty weird and Yarmouth and Thetford are full of imigrant workers/asylum seekers. As I'm a telephone engineer I get around, and you get funny looks of people wondering what your doing in "their" village. Brother and sister combo's too; no joke.

Just as well that the powers that be are letting half of North Norfolk fall into the sea over the next 20 years. I'll be long gone by then, off throwing some shrimps onto the barbie.