People associate the British Army with sexual abuse

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by msr, May 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Oh bugger...

No, really: "Another former Camp Breadbasket detainee, 25, who has a claim being investigated by the MoD, broke down in tears when he said that he found two male British soldiers kissing in a storeroom. He alleged that the soldiers beat him and raped him repeatedly at knifepoint. He showed The Times his arms covered in scars. "
  2. It's a wonder we actually managed to capture Basra with so many Toms allegedly involved in full time buggering of the iraqi population. 8O
  3. Hmm..A detainee wandering around the camp...or was he on the E&E phase of his course?
  4. "People associate the British Army with sexual abuse".

I forsee a merger with the 'Why did you join?' thread.
  5. msr

msr LE

I think I should slash my arms and make a claim....
  6. These twats will try anything for a bit of,s all bollox,the British Army might give a gobby prisoner a cuff round the head now and again....but RAPING them is not our way!
    I don,t think any British Squaddie would get away with that type of conduct,because His Mates would stop Him!!!
  7. Change the Avatar mate...this one looks like a manic depressive.
  8. Are you mentally retarded?
  9. I thought all Soldiers associated the Army with sexual abuse.

It's a perk of the job.
  10. It's why I joined. Also why I left, there was not enough!
  11. I associate you blokes more with skiffing and lagging in sinks. Unfortunately there's no money in it.
  12. That would depend on who's sink you lagged in.
  13. Or the "Are All Catholic Priests" thread? :twisted:

Gets on soapbox al-la Tropper, Western et al "If you are denying this, you are obviously deluded and trying to cover up institutional sexual abuse of vulnerable people that must be known about at the highest level"...
  14. And surprise surprise.......Public Interest Lawyers are at the heart of representing these allegations.....!
  15. That was amazing - I put in in a firm's name, and it was auto-censored......can we not rant against Public Image Limited, that well known punk band that followed on from the Sex Pistols?