People are idiots #238493292

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Salford-Vera, Feb 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. listed below is the % of brits, who when questioned, thought the below people were made up.

<shakes head>

1. Richard the Lionheart (47%)
    2. Winston Churchill (23%)
    3. Florence Nightingale (23%)
    4. Bernard Montgomery (6%)
    5. Boudica (5%)
    6. Sir Walter Raleigh (4%)
    7. Duke of Wellington (4%)
    8. Cleopatra (4%)
    9. Gandhi (3%)
    10. Charles Dickens (3%)

Winston fookin Churchill?!
  2. Sad isn't it. Speaks volumes for the nation of retards that is being spawned by semi-educated council estate vermin (before I get ripped to shreds I am from an inner city/council estate). Sir Winston Churchill!!!!!
  3. it doesnt suprise me that at all.. saying that i dont no who 2 of them are *hangs head in shame*
  4. 'fess op SB. Which two?
  5. These will be the same O2 theives that whilst not recognising figures like Jesus (yes the traditional image of Jesus) , had no problems id'ing Ronald McDonald.
  6. onsorry: 'fess up
  7. these 2

Sir Walter Raleigh
  8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I'm sure they could also name half the reality show contestants and soap opera plots from the last 2 years though :roll:
  9. Sir Walter Raleigh FFS, who do you think invented bikes! :D
  10. surely they need to start stamping out the stupid gene....... :threaten:
  11. Boudica also known as Boadicea, queen of the Iceni, took on the might of Rome, but unfortunately lost
    Sir Walter Raleigh, one of Queen Elizabeth 1's favourite famed for bringing potatoes and tobacco over to this country.
    Hope this helps you out, S-B.
  12. thanks you learn some think new every day
  13. 1. threw a wobbly after her daughters were raped to death by roman soldiers and took it out on St. Albans. (may have even burned it to the ground, not sure)

2. Tried to cosy up to Good Queen Bess by buying her a large sack of potatoes and a packet of Lambert & Butler after the longest shopping trip in history.

I'll let you guess which one was which.
  14. There should an IQ test and all those coning under a pre-set target score should be wheeled away for a lethal injection or something horrible involving mains electricity and delicate bits of anatomy. This could also be extended to people with poor manners or personal hygiene problems, bad drivers, beardies and ugly birds. Hmm, the more I think about those extra ones the more I like them.
  15. Bernard Montgomery got me for a few secs untill i cottond on (didnt know his first name)