• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

People about to go postal

About to lose the plot, er what?

• Mark Thatcher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • His Mum

• The fat boy in North Korea

• The French

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • The French. Again

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The French and, ah, why didnt we do them when we had the army over there?

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Tel Aviv

• Jordan. Love the scarf

• The Sun

• Other newspapers are available

• The Mirror

• The miners

• Proper miners. Ashington. We're back to Maggie Thatcher, eh?

• Maggie Thatcher

• The Lib-Dems. Care for a chat about STANDARDS? Any time.

• Snail. Jesus. Lets not go there

• The Roys Navy. Sorry about the boats but you cost too much. Adjust

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Her off of X-Factor. Pwrar, or what?

• Marry me, lovely Iron Duke

• Terms and conitions apply

• Total voters
I'll have a cheeky auld Oirish punt (found one screwed up in an old suitcase) on you as I have absolutely no idea what the fuck you are on about.

Repeat this mantra, as you climb the stairs to the bell tower with your Remington 700: 'I am the Angel of Death and now is the hour'.

One of my fitters is forever about to 'go postal', his furious temper is brilliant, I once had to send him home for calling one of the girls a 'late stage abortion'. He also once, in a company van used it block in a family of four in a supermarket carpark to berate them for some minor driving infraction all whilst wielding a piece of copper pipe.

If he doesn't kill either himself or some other poor cunt soon then I'd be surprised, I'm safe, he was a royal engineer for twenty seconds in the 80's and assumes that the couple of photos in my house full of diemaco wielding hairy bootnecks and assorted brf blokes means that I am obviously a 'special' soldier, i won't be dissuading him
Anytime soon

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm putting my money on the fact that there's other newspapers out there - I know of at least one in my local area, and it comes through the letterbox. That qualifies for postal don't it?

One of my fitters is forever about to 'go postal', his furious temper is brilliant, I once had to send him home for calling one of the girls a 'late stage abortion'. He also once, in a company van used it block in a family of four in a supermarket carpark to berate them for some minor driving infraction all whilst wielding a piece of copper pipe.

If he doesn't kill either himself or some other poor cunt soon then I'd be surprised, I'm safe, he was a royal engineer for twenty seconds in the 80's and assumes that the couple of photos in my house full of diemaco wielding hairy bootnecks and assorted brf blokes means that I am obviously a 'special' soldier, i won't be dissuading him
Anytime soon
oh you're special alright! =)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now in funds and in a position to proceed. Spread betting is permitted but only if I take a cut. Lets say 20%, yah?

That git Osbourne.

I'll give 6-5 he is less popular than Snail on here, by Christmas.

Terms and conditions apply. See our website for details.

Latest Threads