Pentwyns spelling test thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheLordFlasheart, Jan 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pentwyn;
    Here's a special thread just for you.

You can use it to practice posting your messages.

Feel free to use an online spell checker, the edit button or your helper prior to 'going live' with your musings on the proper part of the website.

The floor, as they say is all yours.............................

2. THANK YOU MOD YOU ARE A PERFECT GENTLEMAN FOR TAKING THE TIME AND TROUBLE IN SEARCHING FOR THIS SPELL CHECKER FOR ME YOU ARE SO SWEET AND KIND

3. Surely you mean ' Thank You '?

TTFN

BFG

4. And what about "don't" doh!

5. :twisted: :lol:

6. Don't let Flashie brother yu Pentwn; u just spell it as u c it.

7. You’ve changed your tune I see :roll:

Believe me you do need help but somehow I doubt flash has the medical training.

8. Goku you are dyslexic so who are you to give advise , Also you know nothing so please dont make comments you know nothing about

9. No Miss MPD, I'm quite convinced Goku knows something... :roll: Exactly what, has yet to be determined, eh Goku! :D

10. This is a wind up isn’t it? No one can make so many grammatical errors in every post, even in some of the four word replies there seems to be errors! I’m not qualified to comment on dyslexia other than a few classes on teaching adult literacy and ESOL, so I’ll hold back on a professional conclusion, however I am qualified to say you are a fukcing nutter and should be locked up in a padded cell you attention deficit disorder troll……

God I really have been holding back on that for too long!

Now back to my knitting.

Beebs :)

11. Pretty unequivocal statement from a mong that has more identities than the sickest schizophrenic. :roll:

12. DYSLEXICS OF THE WORLD UNTIE!!

[​IMG]

13. :roll:
    It really is pathetic to use your dyslexia to explain away your stupidity.
    You write like an 8yr old and it’s not because you’re dyslexic, it’s because you’re too lazy and stupid to do something about it.

You can’t spell, you can’t use punctuation, and you can barely string a sentence together. On the very rare occasions when you do manage to write a semi-understandable sentence (I would imagine that’s either by act of god or accident) it becomes clear that you have the intellectual capacity of a fetus.

I would happily bet 20 shiny pence that you have the biggest forehead on the sunshine bus.

[​IMG]

14. Personally I suggest extreme measures, along the lines of a lobotomy, should be employed to assist PentTrollLoser's english skills. But unlike a lobotomy, which is a surgical procedure, we should pierce holes in it's skull and use those holes a urinals whilst on the p!ss.

After use it should be beaten with 2X4's and set on fire, then beat out the fire turned over to GB and DBMk2 for some crusty bum love then set ablaze again... :D

15. Well I never..........