• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

pentwyns signature

I'm intrigued as to the origin of the actual original signature.

Obviously our resident bunny boilers version of it holds no water as

am in love with British Soldier's. I will support them in there defense of the Constitution of the United Kingdom. I proudly stand by the one's I love with Honour, courage and Commitment. I am committed to supporting my soldier's and the British Army
we don't have a constitution, she used to spell "honour" as "honor" and "defense" should be spelled as "defence". She (he i suspect) has obviously nicked this from some spam somewhere, I was just wondering if anyone recognised the drivel and could actually put an original source for it?

By the way pentwhine, I hope your cancer kills you.

feckin window licking bint

ooooooooooh, nicely put

pentwyn's claims!

She is an Army brat:
pentwyn said:
In my opinion the strain of long periods of separation and a stressful job can take its toll on relationships.
I am single but my father was a soldier and i am from his second marriage.
SOURCE

She is a soldier's girlfriend:
mercedes said:
my boyfriend is a gurkha soldier , he is really sweet
SOURCE

yannie said:
hi everyone ,

REGARDING GURKHA PAY ETC

can any explain to me why these gentleman are not given the same pay and pension as other squadddies in our miltary.

they do the same work as other people it is about time our government helped these poor people .

kindest regards

yannie
SOURCE

yannie said:
so if a gurkha gentleman married a british lady . they would suffer finanical hardship in this country .
SOURCE

yannie said:
oh well it looks like i am going to have to work 25 years to get a pension for me and my guy.
SOURCE

Goku said:
It was THE most entertaining time in ARRSE chat for a long time.

Pentwyn was first claiming to be Pentwyns boyfriend using her log on.
Pentwyn was claiming to be a Ghurka officer only recently returned from Iraq
:roll:
Flash asked the troll a few simple questions that a real Ghurka officer would know, such as “who is your OC? Where are the Ghurkas trained?”, and the mong refused to answer.
Flash then promised to make a public apology and promise never to abuse Pentcunt again if it would just answer his questions, and it still refused to answer and continued making excuses :roll:
I then promised never to hound Pentcunt again if it could answer Flashys questions, and it still made excuses :roll:
SOURCE

So, lawstudent / mercedes / yannie / s-j-c / petnapper / pentwyn's boyfriend is an Officer in the Gurkhas. :roll: Will that man please stand up!

Beebs, we don't need mothering and can do as we please! I'm quite happy to waste time on it, as and when it suits me. She's not going anywhere so we might as well have some sport if we want.

DozyBint said:
Beebs, we don't need mothering and can do as we please! I'm quite happy to waste time on it, as and when it suits me. She's not going anywhere so we might as well have some sport if we want.
The expression that sprung to mind, I won't use, last thing I need is a b*tch slapping incident.... As to Mothering, whatever.... I don't have time to waste, oh dear must have an, er, life..... If this is sport, well, not exactly fair game is it? She's a pathetic target that won't go away under her own steam, banning her hasn't worked and even the CO's have taken to ignoring her, but hey as you say " I'm quite happy to waste time on it, as and when it suits me."

Beebs x

PS Off to do some real mothering. :D

PPS Is that a collective 'we' or the royal 'we'?

isn't pentcnut getting a little too much attention. will she not just disapear into oblivion if we ignore her. or alternitavly shoot her

Beebs, crash_landing, we've tried ignoring her. Didn't work. Even when we do ignore, she still posts utter random tosh. She will obviously not be banned because she's not broken any site rules. Shes going to be sticking around thats for sure. Shes nearly had as many log ins as that other walking life support for a cunt, blondebint. Shes not grasped or cares that she is more unpopular than a KKK member at a Musical Youth concert.

Lets have some fun with it seeings how it has chosen to stay. She needs to understand the ground rules though.

She stays= She gets 'robust banter'. Thats the gambit she has to accept. So long as it's kept within the site rules (more over, the NAAFI rules) none of the Stasi can get a hump on. Ie; keep the 'banter' within the confines of the NAAFI and Arrsehole. Having said that, it is a fair one to reply to some of her posts around the boards due to her frankly weird opinions on a wide variety of subjects. Just as any of us would disagree with any other normal member on various topics.

The Lord Flasheart said:
Surreal.

pentwyn sent me yet another pm asking;

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT ALL THIS MEANS PLEASE
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND UNDERSTANDING
Argh! I almost choked on my coffee then as I skim read that. I thought the last bit was:
"thankyou so much for your kindness and masterbating." 8O 8O

Eyetest being booked now.....

To: The Lord Flasheart
Posted: 28 Mar 2006 13:27
Subject: Re: ....please leave me alone

The Lord Flasheart wrote:
I'm sure that was what I told you sooo many times in the past?

Tough fucking shit mong chops. You've obviously elected to stay on here so you will have to deal with bone PMs.

Dont like it? Whine to the mangement.

Oh, and fuck off you mong.
Listen to me stop treating me like a cindy doll that you can play with in the naffi extra with your #### friends

thankyou for saying nice things about me if prove somethimes you can be avery nice guy wehen you want to be .

thankyou so much for being so sweet to me
To: pentwyn
Posted: 28 Mar 2006 13:36

Subject: Re: ....please leave me alone

Fuck off mong