Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by derfel, Apr 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anyone know what is the latest pension for a WO2 having done 22 years? cheers.
  2. Thanks a lot mate. Cheers.
  3. Do you not have an admin office you can use ? You might want a Unicom print mate, that will show you commutation figures etc. If you cannot get a Unicom print from your FSa/RAOWO, then contact PPPA in Glasgow directly, you will have to send a written request though mate.