Im soon to enter Sandhurst and amongst my joining instructions is a copy of the attestation form which sets out the different types of engagements, VEng (Short), VEng (Full), VEng (Long), Type S Officer. Now I understand the differences but nowhere in the form does it mention anything about the pension scheme with each of these, does it vary from one to the other?

Any details would be greatly appreciated, sorry if this is the wrong place.

The pension is the same for all of those engagements. The only other pension scheme you may encounter is the Reserve Forces Pension Scheme, which is applicable to FTRS, mobilised reservists, NRPS amongst others.
Try googling AFPS 05. As that is the one you will be on.

Similar threads

Latest Threads