Pensioners sort out Yobs

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by shaka, Jul 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Welldone those men! :D
  2. Good on 'em.
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Another shameful advert for this country as veterans have to take action against such disrespectful arssholes. Lucky the vets didnt injury any of the yobs, they would be looking at the assault charges!
  4. Just wait - the pensioners will be arrested / receive cautions for threatening behaviour etc.

Makes you sick.

Same thing happens in a kiddies playpark where I live: on evenings the teenagers congregate and smash the place up / start fires etc. Called the police a few times but have now given up. The police didn't even turn out once......
  5. Tell the Police that you have a gun and are going to shoot the teenagers........

The Police will turn up quick enough. :)
  6. It's in The Times July 07, 2006 - we need more like them! :D

Yobs given marching orders by Dad's Army
    By Simon de Bruxelles

ALL was well on a peaceful Sunday afternoon in the park, with only the sound of a brass band to interrupt the birdsong, until 30 youths arrived with crates of lager and a football.

For a while the old men snoozing in the sun tried to ignore the swearing and the shouts. But then the youths began yelling abuse at the musicians and kicking the ball into the bandstand.

Exchanging determined glances, pensioners and war veterans rose from their deckchairs and formed a thin grey line. As they advanced shoulder to shoulder, some brandishing walking sticks, the band struck up the theme from the war film The Great Escape. Within minutes the enemy had been routed. The youths, unable to withstand the withering glares of 20 old men, fled the field of battle.

The confrontation is now part of the folklore of the Somerset resort of Weston-super-Mare, where the front lines between the old Britain and the new are drawn more closely than most. On one side sit the retired residents and elderly visitors for whom the resort holds many sunny memories. On the other, the area’s large number of unemployed young people. Weston has big problems with alcohol and drug abuse.

Les Brown, a 78-year-old veteran of the battle of Grove Park, who signed up to fight Hitler at the age of 18, said: “The Great Escape music came on and the next thing I knew I was marching towards them, along with lots of others.

“It felt like I was back in the war again, up against a fierce foe. I’ve never seen a group of young men look so scared.”
  7. And they must be wondering why on earth they fought a World War seeing friends and colleagues being killed to secure the freedom that these scrotes now abuse; whilst no doubt being completely unaware or ignorant of the ultimate sacrifice made by the generation they now torment!
  8. Well done those men! Braver than I would of been.
  9. Wasn't there a similar incident a couple of years ago, after the Cenotaph parade, when some scrotes tried to mug an old ex Royal marine vet 80 odd I think, and he beat them off with his walking stick. Wearing his medals and a green beret as well. Some of these little sods need to read some history!
  10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

They need to be dragged through the streets and neck shot.

11. Ventress - you are so much my hero !!!!!!!!!!
  12. used to do poppy collecting in brighton
    One old ex marines chest full of medals thered been an article in the paper about some scrote mugging a poppy collector.
    his response was wished they tried that on me
    produced a p38 he'd liberated in normandy :twisted: