Pensioner who shouted at yobs ends up in cells

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armchair_jihad, Jan 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In full;jsessionid=BONTV5OQMU1U5QFIQMFCFFOAVCBQYIV0?xml=/news/2008/01/19/nhaveago119.xml
  2. A JOKE?? thats the ******* pigs for you their to protect chavs. - chavs. someone tell me what ******* use are they?? :?

Gang of yoofs or an OAP??
    Take the easy option, arrest the OAP, he's hardly likely to put up a fight :evil:
  4. It would be a joke if it was not so very typical of plod today!
  5. but that is the police of today..

at best of times there is no common sense..

6. The filth these days are mostly absolutely pointless. And then, when you do find a decent one, and he does catch a proper criminal, the courts hand down unbelievably lenient sentences.
  7. Unbelievable, another act displaying a lack of commonsense. Sometimes you hear stories but you have to remember that the police at the scene had to act on what is present before them but even so, if there any uncertainty the police would have brought both of them in, wouldn't they? It appears they just took one person word over another which made the arresting plod look like a dumbarse.
  8. 73 year old pensioner? Gang of youths? I know who I'd slam up... the interfering old cnut who had a pop at minors partaking in a harmless pastime. Does this old fecker not understand that today's youth have nothing to do. He'd do better redirecting his obvious energy more positively, like helping out in the local Yoof Communi'i Sentoh... innit?

Another PR success for Dibble... not!
  9. He sounds great:

He was also defending his wife's honour:

10. Feckin Copper needs locked up for stupidity, typical of those people nowadays, no common sense
  11. Does this mean that the little bit of dogshit that reported the OAP,will get a slapped wrist for wasting police time :roll: I think not!

The problem is,that young police constables,and young yobs,are united by a common problem,none of them have any life skills,and common sense is dirty american currency!
  12. Un - fecking - believable. WTF is wrong with these people? Retraining my arrse - he needs a brain putting in his head the dopey cnut. Is it possible these tw@ts actually set out to give themselevs a bad name?
  13. plus you will probably find that the little darlin may press for compensation through the C.I.C.A..

hope he isnt readin this..
  14. Rather than add another thread I thought I would put this item in here.

Police in yet another nonsensical act.

and then. to appear extra jobsworth;
    J. H. C. Is there no one with a brain in this misbegotten country?
  15. If the arresting officer acted correctly, what additional training would he need? Sounds to me like a "Back the blokes up regardless"-type comment. I can't for the life of me think of a circumstance where I'd think a lone unarmed pensioner would comprise a greater threat to a gang of youths than vice versa. What the Plod could have been thinking of beggars belief.