Pension

Hi iv a Cpl high pay band level 7 iv done 13.5 yrs and about to be MD, could some 1 give me an idea what lum sum and yr pension i should receive. I'm being told 1 thing by my COC and SVPA another but no information except ill have to wait.

Many thanks :cry:

Hi iv a Cpl high pay band level 7 iv done 13.5 yrs and about to be MD, could some 1 give me an idea what lum sum and yr pension i should receive. I'm being told 1 thing by my COC and SVPA another but no information except ill have to wait.

Many thanks :cry:
You should get a letter from SPVA giving you all the details. If it's an MD, only they can give you the answer.

Thats the problem got to wait another 2 months , just though some 1 might have a rough way of working it out as its nothing to do with the normal pension so i can start planing.

Hi iv used this and got about 28ooo lump sum under 10k yr pension how ever iv been told its no wear near this as its a md any ideas ? I was briefed by my COC that this is what iv should expect, when i spoke to SVPA they said its not near any of that but ill have to wait

E

EScotia

Her majesty has already given you the only credible answer already, unless the pm from FPS suggests otherwise. You could always write to SPVA pensions and ask for a written forecast rather than rely on a JPAC operator's understanding of armed forces pensions!