pension statements once you leave

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by KarlR419, Aug 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is it that now I have left and moved abroad, I am not getting statements from Glasgow telling me what my pension is monthly? I have been in touch with that AARSE known as JPAC to ask why on numerous occasions and still no avail. The address is correct, I am receiving mail on a regular basis, Does
    anyone else have the same problem?????

2. I left UK too and at first got a monthly statement but now its just once a year . I kind of remember a letter stating that a change was made bla bla bla - about why - Not a cost cutting thing at all :D

3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

I've only ever received statements once a year for the last 14 years and I live in the country.

4. Same here.

Changes only

5. I live abroad and get my pension paid into the bank on the 13th of every month. Why would I need a monthly statement? I know how much it is going to be each and every month, its not going to change.

6. I left the Services whilst in Germany in 93 and have remained here since. Statements come once a year in April. As long as the pension keeps coming in, that's fine by me. :D

7. As has already been stated, you only get 1/year. This was explained to me before I left in 2002. You should have been told (probably was TBH).