pension scheme comparison chart

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is anyone on here aware of a chart or table that compares AFPS 75, 05 and the future scheme side by side? Its worth a couple of beers as otherwise I'll have to create my own.

There ia no wp75 table to my knowledge and the formula for the % is unknown unlike the 05 scheme.
So drawing a comparison between the two would be difficult to say the least, people like escotia that bridge both rhe scheme's might be able to draw a conclusion but a table I doubt it.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Maybe it's like the rest of public sector ones where the pensions agency can't even tell us what the changes are. Different websites give different rates, all very confusing.

Different way of working out the pensions by the same agency for the same conditions using a different system.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Is anyone on here aware of a chart or table that compares AFPS 75, 05 and the future scheme side by side? Its worth a couple of beers as otherwise I'll have to create my own.
The nearest I have seen to what you describe can be found on pages 14-17 of publication 'A New Armed Forces Pension Scheme' 'Outline Scheme Design' produced by MOD and dated 31 July 2012. Should be on their website. If not let me know and I will see if FPS HQ has it electronically - my copy is on paper and a bit dog-eared.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Thanks FPS, that did the trick. FYI I have contacted HQ FPS for an interview for the Veterans' Transition Review to discuss pension issues.

Latest Threads