pension/old git

Err, What pension?
Why are you entitled at 55?
PS: From your post is this an order or should we drop everything as a favour........

NO NO HAIRYHANDBAG .
just being nosey,thats wot the pay office told me when i left,forget to say i was made redundent back in 1992,ish i get a paymaster letter when thay remember to send it but it says nothing on pensions.i allso thought i would get a pay rise on the pension i get know,Its been the same for 13 years,or is that me on a dream mission.

BTW your photo looks as through you need a good feed & a long slow vodka an coke,???

Blackpep - are you saying you have been getting a pension since you left 13 years ago?? - If so you should be due a reasonable increase at age 55 - best thing to do would be to call the "Paymaster" in Crawley and ask them for advice - 01293 560999.

If you are not getting any pension at all yet you may be talking about a preserved pension which will kick in at age 60!!

PAYWOG

i'll give them a shout,but like every thing else in the foces slow clogs turning.

THANKS ANYWAY

(at 60 i was hoping to hang me boots up at 50) :)

BP - I gave you the "Paymaster's" no in my last post - have you tried them?? Glasgow have nothing to do with the payment of pensions once in issue - ring Crawley - 01293 560999 - they are very helpful!

pay-wog
i phoned crawley,who put me in contact with Glasgow (no sarcasm meant)
Ive got to phone back after 27 December for an answer.so here's hoping i get some form of answer!!!

PAYWOG THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP,

PS, dont end up looking like hairy handbags photo he/she could do with a good feed.

THANKS AGAIN

Hi guys
done NO pension at 55,NO pay rise on monthly pension [static pension]
but at 55 i get a pay rise on pension????
they don't no by wot percentage,just take me boot out of the shed and go back to work [ballacks],,