pension/old git

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Pension Scheme' started by blackpep, Dec 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i,m due a pension at the old age of 55.now is there a way of geting it before,all comment taken no arrsing about :idea: :? 8O :?

2. Err, What pension?
    Why are you entitled at 55?
    PS: From your post is this an order or should we drop everything as a favour........

3. NO NO HAIRYHANDBAG .
    just being nosey,thats wot the pay office told me when i left,forget to say i was made redundent back in 1992,ish i get a paymaster letter when thay remember to send it but it says nothing on pensions.i allso thought i would get a pay rise on the pension i get know,Its been the same for 13 years,or is that me on a dream mission.

BTW your photo looks as through you need a good feed & a long slow vodka an coke,???

4. Blackpep - are you saying you have been getting a pension since you left 13 years ago?? - If so you should be due a reasonable increase at age 55 - best thing to do would be to call the "Paymaster" in Crawley and ask them for advice - 01293 560999.

If you are not getting any pension at all yet you may be talking about a preserved pension which will kick in at age 60!!

5. PAYWOG

i'll give them a shout,but like every thing else in the foces slow clogs turning.

THANKS ANYWAY

(at 60 i was hoping to hang me boots up at 50) :)

6. EVENING ALL.

Does anybody now the phone number for the

PAYMASTER GENRAL GLASGOW

7. BP - I gave you the "Paymaster's" no in my last post - have you tried them?? Glasgow have nothing to do with the payment of pensions once in issue - ring Crawley - 01293 560999 - they are very helpful!

8. pay-wog
    i phoned crawley,who put me in contact with Glasgow (no sarcasm meant)
    Ive got to phone back after 27 December for an answer.so here's hoping i get some form of answer!!!

PAYWOG THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP,

PS, dont end up looking like hairy handbags photo he/she could do with a good feed.

THANKS AGAIN

9. Hi guys
    done NO pension at 55,NO pay rise on monthly pension [static pension]
    but at 55 i get a pay rise on pension????
    they don't no by wot percentage,just take me boot out of the shed and go back to work [ballacks],,