Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pension Calculator

milkybar

Old-Salt
Sorry Ladies and Gents

I am after the link to the pension calculator. I have already tried the Army web site with no luck and done a search on here.

Cheers

MB

chris951

War Hero

Bettymoo

Old-Salt
Cheers Chris... exactly what I needed right now... isnt it great that all these things are there ...

Anyone else having a problem pulling down the 'Service' pulldown?

I've tried it in Netscape, IE and Firefox with and without firewall.

Bettymoo

Old-Salt
Hey ask me for a calculation - depending on your rank obviously I am now an expert in the field so if you want to know your pay out... I am the woman to ask...

old_bloke said:
Go to here , the ARRSE link did not work ( blame Bill Gates - he can afford it)

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=54372.html

Scabster_Mooch's post's 5 down does work.

Flash must be on the band 112 , high by now even if its his ego.

"life is a low , fast, chopper" or so I was told .

Thanks again mate. Still no joy.

The page wasn't wide enough to fit all the noughts on at the end. ;)

Flash , I know you are older than me and I get out in 10 days after 25 + years . Why the care about the pension. You get what you did. (full stop).

old_bloke said:
Flash , I know you are older than me and I get out in 10 days after 25 + years . Why the care about the pension. You get what you did. (full stop).

Just curiosity really. Never bothered to look before.

chris951

War Hero
The Lord Flasheart said:
old_bloke said:

I have put together a basic spreadsheet that you can use to track your pension increases. It'll give you a rough idea of what to expect on the magical day that 15 years worth of increments get added. PM me if interested.

The Lord Flasheart said:
old_bloke said:

Sorry Flashy am in foreign climes so I can't provide you with the telephone number you need but (hold onto your chair) if you phone the Pensions people in Glasgow they are quite helpful. I update my pesnion profile every couple of years with updated forecasts because of pay reviews etc and I have never been disappointed with the service provided.

Good Luck.

Latest Threads