Pension Calculator

Sorry Ladies and Gents

I am after the link to the pension calculator. I have already tried the Army web site with no luck and done a search on here.

Cheers

MB

Cheers Chris... exactly what I needed right now... isnt it great that all these things are there ...

Anyone else having a problem pulling down the 'Service' pulldown?

I've tried it in Netscape, IE and Firefox with and without firewall.

Hey ask me for a calculation - depending on your rank obviously I am now an expert in the field so if you want to know your pay out... I am the woman to ask...

old_bloke said:
Go to here , the ARRSE link did not work ( blame Bill Gates - he can afford it)

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=54372.html

Scabster_Mooch's post's 5 down does work.

Flash must be on the band 112 , high by now even if its his ego.

"life is a low , fast, chopper" or so I was told .
Thanks again mate. Still no joy.

The page wasn't wide enough to fit all the noughts on at the end. ;)

old_bloke said:
Flash , I know you are older than me and I get out in 10 days after 25 + years . Why the care about the pension. You get what you did. (full stop).
Just curiosity really. Never bothered to look before.

The Lord Flasheart said:
old_bloke said:
Flash , I know you are older than me and I get out in 10 days after 25 + years . Why the care about the pension. You get what you did. (full stop).
I have put together a basic spreadsheet that you can use to track your pension increases. It'll give you a rough idea of what to expect on the magical day that 15 years worth of increments get added. PM me if interested.

The Lord Flasheart said:
old_bloke said:
Sorry Flashy am in foreign climes so I can't provide you with the telephone number you need but (hold onto your chair) if you phone the Pensions people in Glasgow they are quite helpful. I update my pesnion profile every couple of years with updated forecasts because of pay reviews etc and I have never been disappointed with the service provided.

Good Luck.