Pension aggregation

Out of curiosity, if I have already aggregated my pension through SPVA (2 stints on AFPS75) and get MD'd, do they count the aggregated service, or just the second period served?

Cheers troops.

Out of curiosity, if I have already aggregated my pension through SPVA (2 stints on AFPS75) and get MD'd, do they count the aggregated service, or just the second period served?

Cheers troops.
All of it for AFPS 75 members. The difficulties with aggregation that you may have read about on this site are with AFPS 75 reckonable service aggregated with AFPS 05 reckonable service, where they are improving the pension but do not count for EDP, RG, Tier 1 ill-health or redundancy pay-outs.

Problem solved, got a forecast through from SPVA and it looks like they have taken into account my previous service. Hopefully they actually pay what the forecast actually says.

I'm getting a SiP, but it is getting put forward for SAP, due to the nature of the incident. The WP process will come after that, so going to be a drawn out process me thinks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forces Pension Society Armed Forces Pension Scheme 0
gijoe The Intelligence Cell 1
M The Intelligence Cell 5