penpal

blondem said:
anyone looking for a penpal?
email me if your interested :) can exchange pics etx
evil_platypus666@hotmail.com
I am an outsider here, and I am not a true member of the british army community. Even though I will always be an outsider, I hope that I can also become a member of the community. The first thing to do is to tell everyone how rude they are being to you ma'am.
I am so very sorry for conduct unbecoming.

U.S.M.C said:
and I am not a true member of the british army community. Even though I will always be an outsider, I hope that I can also become a member of the community. The first thing to do is to tell everyone how rude they are being to you ma'am.
Fuck me. It's not obvious that you're not in the British army! 8O

T

Tremaine

Correspond with an unknown, anonymous penfriend at an email addy posted on a military website? I think not, 8O Photos or no photos. No disrespect.

Tremaine said:
Correspond with an unknown, anonymous penfriend at an email addy posted on a military website? I think not, 8O Photos or no photos. No disrespect.
Even so if this was indeed a genuine request,these guys have just insulted a lady.
Is this normal behavior ?.
Or have i missed the joke.

U.S.M.C said:
blondem said:
I am an outsider here, and I am not a true member of the british army community. Even though I will always be an outsider, I hope that I can also become a member of the community. The first thing to do is to tell everyone how rude they are being to you ma'am.
Welcome to the site, USMC. But you aren't from round here, are you? We can tell... as you are polite, even to a lady of, cough, doubtful origins. :D :D :D

Litotes

U.S.M.C said:
Tremaine said:
Even so if this was indeed a genuine request,these guys have just insulted a lady.
There are ladies on ARRSE?

Have a word. :p

Litotes said:
U.S.M.C said:
blondem said:
Welcome to the site, USMC. But you aren't from round here, are you? We can tell... as you are polite, even to a lady of, cough, doubtful origins. :D :D :D

Litotes
Hi ,Ive been over your rules and regulations thoroughly.
I take it insults are kept for your bar.?

But i have a feeling im being stalked ,even in my american section of arrse
why is this?

Fallschirmjager said:
U.S.M.C said:
and I am not a true member of the british army community. Even though I will always be an outsider, I hope that I can also become a member of the community. The first thing to do is to tell everyone how rude they are being to you ma'am.
Fuck me. It's not obvious that you're not in the British army! 8O
And possibly a homosexual.

[quote="U.S.M.C.[/quote]

I think I love you. Can you lick my semen off the quiverring corpse of your illegitamate daughter whilst I frantically bum the still birth from your wife's vag1na. Thanks awfullly, Jonno

JonnoJonno said:
[quote="U.S.M.C.
I think I love you. Can you lick my semen off the quiverring corpse of your illegitamate daughter whilst I frantically bum the still birth from your wife's vag1na. Thanks awfullly, Jonno[/quote]

Step away sweetcheeks.

This one belongs to me and Ctauch.

Oh, I am going to butter it up with a Kebab Pot Noodle. I am SO in!

JonnoJonno said:
[quote="U.S.M.C.
I think I love you. Can you lick my semen off the quiverring corpse of your illegitamate daughter whilst I frantically bum the still birth from your wife's vag1na. Thanks awfullly, Jonno[/quote]

By the way, congratulations on your appointment as Ambassador to the USA Jonno.

LancePrivateJones said:
JonnoJonno said:
[quote="U.S.M.C.
I think I love you. Can you lick my semen off the quiverring corpse of your illegitamate daughter whilst I frantically bum the still birth from your wife's vag1na. Thanks awfullly, Jonno
By the way, congratulations on your appointment as Ambassador to the USA Jonno.[/quote]

Thanks awfully. And me not even speaking french..... :D

edited due to idiocy and cider

U.S.M.C said:
Tremaine said:
Yes, this is because we have no code and no honour (honor). What we need is Colonel Jessup to order a 'Code Red' on us just like that lazy cunt Private William T. Santiago

LancePrivateJones said:
U.S.M.C said:
Tremaine said:
Yes, this is because we have no code and no honour (honor). What we need is Colonel Jessup to order a 'Code Red' on us just like that lazy cunt Private William T. Santiago
Jones, my office five minutes. Want to have a chat about pandering to the spelling whims of the colonials. And no there won't be any f*cking bicuits

JonnoJonno said:
LancePrivateJones said:
U.S.M.C said:
Tremaine said:
Jones, my office five minutes. Want to have a chat about pandering to the spelling whims of the colonials. And no there won't be any f*cking bicuits
What about biscuits? :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dale the snail The NAAFI Bar 10
L Lonely Hearts 67
U Lonely Hearts 70