penpal

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by blondem, May 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wah?

2. Just checking

are you a female

if so PM me and if you can keep my chat up lines secret

then we can kick off

3. Can I have a picture of your Kydneys on the pavement, filtering the last drops of tramp's semen out of them? Many thanks, and looking forward to hearing from you. Love and kisses, Jonno

4. I am an outsider here, and I am not a true member of the british army community. Even though I will always be an outsider, I hope that I can also become a member of the community. The first thing to do is to tell everyone how rude they are being to you ma'am.
    I am so very sorry for conduct unbecoming.

5. Fuck me. It's not obvious that you're not in the British army! 8O

6. Correspond with an unknown, anonymous penfriend at an email addy posted on a military website? I think not, 8O Photos or no photos. No disrespect.

7. Even so if this was indeed a genuine request,these guys have just insulted a lady.
    Is this normal behavior ?.
    Or have i missed the joke.

8. Welcome to the site, USMC. But you aren't from round here, are you? We can tell... as you are polite, even to a lady of, cough, doubtful origins. :D :D :D

Litotes

9. There are ladies on ARRSE?

Have a word. :p

10. Hi ,Ive been over your rules and regulations thoroughly.
    I take it insults are kept for your bar.?

But i have a feeling im being stalked ,even in my american section of arrse
    why is this?

11. And possibly a homosexual.

12. Because we fucking well like you a bit.

"OOHRAH"

13. [quote="U.S.M.C.[/quote]

I think I love you. Can you lick my semen off the quiverring corpse of your illegitamate daughter whilst I frantically bum the still birth from your wife's vag1na. Thanks awfullly, Jonno

14. I think I love you. Can you lick my semen off the quiverring corpse of your illegitamate daughter whilst I frantically bum the still birth from your wife's vag1na. Thanks awfullly, Jonno[/quote]

Step away sweetcheeks.

This one belongs to me and Ctauch.

Oh, I am going to butter it up with a Kebab Pot Noodle. I am SO in!