penpal

#5
blondem said:
anyone looking for a penpal?
email me if your interested :) can exchange pics etx
evil_platypus666@hotmail.com
I am an outsider here, and I am not a true member of the british army community. Even though I will always be an outsider, I hope that I can also become a member of the community. The first thing to do is to tell everyone how rude they are being to you ma'am.
I am so very sorry for conduct unbecoming.
 
#6
U.S.M.C said:
and I am not a true member of the british army community. Even though I will always be an outsider, I hope that I can also become a member of the community. The first thing to do is to tell everyone how rude they are being to you ma'am.
I am so very sorry for conduct unbecoming.
Fuck me. It's not obvious that you're not in the British army! 8O
 
T

Tremaine

Guest
#7
Correspond with an unknown, anonymous penfriend at an email addy posted on a military website? I think not, 8O Photos or no photos. No disrespect.
 
#8
Tremaine said:
Correspond with an unknown, anonymous penfriend at an email addy posted on a military website? I think not, 8O Photos or no photos. No disrespect.
Even so if this was indeed a genuine request,these guys have just insulted a lady.
Is this normal behavior ?.
Or have i missed the joke.
 
#9
U.S.M.C said:
blondem said:
anyone looking for a penpal?
email me if your interested :) can exchange pics etx
evil_platypus666@hotmail.com
I am an outsider here, and I am not a true member of the british army community. Even though I will always be an outsider, I hope that I can also become a member of the community. The first thing to do is to tell everyone how rude they are being to you ma'am.
I am so very sorry for conduct unbecoming.
Welcome to the site, USMC. But you aren't from round here, are you? We can tell... as you are polite, even to a lady of, cough, doubtful origins. :D :D :D

Litotes
 
#10
U.S.M.C said:
Tremaine said:
Correspond with an unknown, anonymous penfriend at an email addy posted on a military website? I think not, 8O Photos or no photos. No disrespect.
Even so if this was indeed a genuine request,these guys have just insulted a lady.
Is this normal behavior ?.
Or have i missed the joke.
There are ladies on ARRSE?

Have a word. :p
 
#11
Litotes said:
U.S.M.C said:
blondem said:
anyone looking for a penpal?
email me if your interested :) can exchange pics etx
evil_platypus666@hotmail.com
I am an outsider here, and I am not a true member of the british army community. Even though I will always be an outsider, I hope that I can also become a member of the community. The first thing to do is to tell everyone how rude they are being to you ma'am.
I am so very sorry for conduct unbecoming.
Welcome to the site, USMC. But you aren't from round here, are you? We can tell... as you are polite, even to a lady of, cough, doubtful origins. :D :D :D

Litotes
Hi ,Ive been over your rules and regulations thoroughly.
I take it insults are kept for your bar.?

But i have a feeling im being stalked ,even in my american section of arrse
why is this?
 
#12
Fallschirmjager said:
U.S.M.C said:
and I am not a true member of the british army community. Even though I will always be an outsider, I hope that I can also become a member of the community. The first thing to do is to tell everyone how rude they are being to you ma'am.
I am so very sorry for conduct unbecoming.
Fuck me. It's not obvious that you're not in the British army! 8O
And possibly a homosexual.
 
#14
[quote="U.S.M.C.[/quote]

I think I love you. Can you lick my semen off the quiverring corpse of your illegitamate daughter whilst I frantically bum the still birth from your wife's vag1na. Thanks awfullly, Jonno
 
#15
JonnoJonno said:
[quote="U.S.M.C.
I think I love you. Can you lick my semen off the quiverring corpse of your illegitamate daughter whilst I frantically bum the still birth from your wife's vag1na. Thanks awfullly, Jonno[/quote]

Step away sweetcheeks.

This one belongs to me and Ctauch.

Oh, I am going to butter it up with a Kebab Pot Noodle. I am SO in!
 
#16
JonnoJonno said:
[quote="U.S.M.C.
I think I love you. Can you lick my semen off the quiverring corpse of your illegitamate daughter whilst I frantically bum the still birth from your wife's vag1na. Thanks awfullly, Jonno[/quote]

By the way, congratulations on your appointment as Ambassador to the USA Jonno.
 
#17
LancePrivateJones said:
JonnoJonno said:
[quote="U.S.M.C.
I think I love you. Can you lick my semen off the quiverring corpse of your illegitamate daughter whilst I frantically bum the still birth from your wife's vag1na. Thanks awfullly, Jonno
By the way, congratulations on your appointment as Ambassador to the USA Jonno.[/quote]

Thanks awfully. And me not even speaking french..... :D



edited due to idiocy and cider
 
#18
U.S.M.C said:
Tremaine said:
Correspond with an unknown, anonymous penfriend at an email addy posted on a military website? I think not, 8O Photos or no photos. No disrespect.
Even so if this was indeed a genuine request,these guys have just insulted a lady.
Is this normal behavior ?.
Or have i missed the joke.
Yes, this is because we have no code and no honour (honor). What we need is Colonel Jessup to order a 'Code Red' on us just like that lazy cunt Private William T. Santiago
 
#19
LancePrivateJones said:
U.S.M.C said:
Tremaine said:
Correspond with an unknown, anonymous penfriend at an email addy posted on a military website? I think not, 8O Photos or no photos. No disrespect.
Even so if this was indeed a genuine request,these guys have just insulted a lady.
Is this normal behavior ?.
Or have i missed the joke.
Yes, this is because we have no code and no honour (honor). What we need is Colonel Jessup to order a 'Code Red' on us just like that lazy cunt Private William T. Santiago
Jones, my office five minutes. Want to have a chat about pandering to the spelling whims of the colonials. And no there won't be any f*cking bicuits
 
#20
JonnoJonno said:
LancePrivateJones said:
U.S.M.C said:
Tremaine said:
Correspond with an unknown, anonymous penfriend at an email addy posted on a military website? I think not, 8O Photos or no photos. No disrespect.
Even so if this was indeed a genuine request,these guys have just insulted a lady.
Is this normal behavior ?.
Or have i missed the joke.
Yes, this is because we have no code and no honour (honor). What we need is Colonel Jessup to order a 'Code Red' on us just like that lazy cunt Private William T. Santiago
Jones, my office five minutes. Want to have a chat about pandering to the spelling whims of the colonials. And no there won't be any f*cking bicuits
What about biscuits? :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dale the snail The NAAFI Bar 10
L Lonely Hearts 67
U Lonely Hearts 70

Similar threads

Latest Threads