Penis myths debunked...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldAdam, May 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the article:

"while the Topamina of Brazil encourage poisonous snakes to bite their penises to get a size boost that lasts six months."

Off to the jungle I go.
  2. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

have a great time :rofl:
  3. "Eighty-five percent of women reported being satisfied with their partner’s penis size, compared to only 55 percent for men"

So according to the article 45 percent of men are not satisfied with their partner's penis size.
  4. I'm quite lucky then, having a wide and long penis :D.
  5. YesItsMe

i definitely belong to the 85 percent ... but beside point :mrgreen:

so this indicates that at least half of all men are gay ... no wait ... we must have got something wrong here :lol:
  6. There's an old saying "long and thin just fits in, short and thick does the trick". No idea what it means. :p
  7. I only have a six inch penis but I'm led to believe most women don't like them that thick.
  8. So you are a woman who is happy with her partner's penis size? What a lovely lady you must be.
  9. I've had a few snakes bite mine over the years, but they all had t!ts. :D
  10. What is a penis myth anyway? Penis and the Argonauts? Tales about the Cyclops?
  11. YesItsMe

well long and thick does more than one trick :mrgreen:

and forget it - i won't explain to you :lol:
  12. YesItsMe

yes - yes and thank you :)
  13. Cue thousands of men looking for a tape measure and a few minutes alone!

(Back shortly!)
  14. I think it means that 45% of men would like a bigger penis so that they could actually feel it touch the sides of their partners wizard sleeve!