Penis myths debunked...

From the article:

"while the Topamina of Brazil encourage poisonous snakes to bite their penises to get a size boost that lasts six months."

Off to the jungle I go.

"Eighty-five percent of women reported being satisfied with their partner’s penis size, compared to only 55 percent for men"

So according to the article 45 percent of men are not satisfied with their partner's penis size.

once_a_maverick said:
"Eighty-five percent of women reported being satisfied with their partner’s penis size, compared to only 55 percent for men"

So according to the article 45 percent of men are not satisfied with their partner's penis size.

i definitely belong to the 85 percent ... but beside point :mrgreen:

so this indicates that at least half of all men are gay ... no wait ... we must have got something wrong here :lol:

There's an old saying "long and thin just fits in, short and thick does the trick". No idea what it means. :p

YesItsMe said:
once_a_maverick said:

So you are a woman who is happy with her partner's penis size? What a lovely lady you must be.

Tramlines said:
YesItsMe said:
once_a_maverick said:

So you are a woman who is happy with her partner's penis size? What a lovely lady you must be.

yes - yes and thank you :)

Drawing upon the results of 12 relevant studies, the review, detailed in the British Journal of Urology (BJU) International, finds that the average erect penis is about 5.5 to 6.2 inches long and about 4.7 to 5.1 inches in circumference.
Cue thousands of men looking for a tape measure and a few minutes alone!

(Back shortly!)

once_a_maverick said:

I think it means that 45% of men would like a bigger penis so that they could actually feel it touch the sides of their partners wizard sleeve!

Jimima

EX_STAB said:
Drawing upon the results of 12 relevant studies, the review, detailed in the British Journal of Urology (BJU) International, finds that the average erect penis is about 5.5 to 6.2 inches long and about 4.7 to 5.1 inches in circumference.

(Back shortly!)

must have been quite a job - as you're still not back :rofl:

YesItsMe said:
EX_STAB said:

(Back shortly!)

Just getting a grip of myself!

EX_STAB said:
YesItsMe said:
EX_STAB said:

(Back shortly!)

but you can see the end of it - can't you? :lol:

YesItsMe said:
EX_STAB said:
YesItsMe said:
EX_STAB said:

(Back shortly!)

Yes thank you - I'm not that fat! In fact I'd have to be almost spherical to hide all of it!

Just like a trident missile it is huge, powerful, awe inspiring and very rarely tested.

EX_STAB said:
YesItsMe said:
EX_STAB said:
YesItsMe said:
EX_STAB said:

(Back shortly!)

Yes thank you - I'm not that fat! In fact I'd have to be almost spherical to hide all of it!

Just like a trident missile it is huge, powerful, awe inspiring and very rarely tested.
FMOB! I'm beginning to wish I'd never started this!

Is there no end in sight?
(Cue Ex-Stab) :roll:

:D :D :D