penis cast in stone!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by boney_m, Mar 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Like it so much it deserves a statue of itself??? Get your hampton cast by this chick. Shes willing to manhandle it for you, but no touching!!

The BCC Project

2. Boney - spotted this as few weeks ago, as this comment shows!

God, there are some very odd people out there, nicht wahr? :)

3. Never a truer word spoken 8)

4. So have you got a bauxite boner or a sandstone schlong on the mantlepiece yet? and was she gentle??? :wink:

5. I'm just nipping out in the car to Manchester. I just hope she has a big enough mould ;)

6. DD - noted you had been there already - so how was it....? More to the point, how did you find the site in the first place???!!

7. Err...she's a fellow B3tan.

Was that not clear? :D

8. I assumed that meant bone cloner!

9. Well you would, being one of those cross-dressing commando types!

10. I know that peeing into the plaster of paris makes it set quicker but is there anything that slows down the process - requires her help in maintaining the (literal) one night stand?

12. You cnut! I thought they were making a statue of Tony Blair when I read that post header

:D

13. I think that's a wonderful idea, though it would be a terrible shame if they forgot to put the breathing straws in when they cast the mould for his face... :twisted:

14. They couldn't put it up in London cos not even the pigeons would shite on it!