Penguin Lust

In the Guardian 'Sexual depravity' of penguins that Antarctic scientist dared not reveal
It was the sight of a young male Adelie penguin attempting to have sex with a dead female that particularly unnerved George Murray Levick, a scientist with the 1910-13 Scott Antarctic Expedition. No such observation had ever been recorded before, as far as he knew, and Levick, a typical Edwardian Englishman, was horrified. Blizzards and freezing cold were one thing. Penguin perversion was another.

Dirty little bastard.

What a bunch of perverts,,lock them all up (Spheniscinae).....

Attachments

Attachments

Also saw some of the dirty little barstards when I was in the Falklands in '94. Didin't realise that they could projectile shit over 10-15 feet. Could be fun in a scat scenario...

C

cloudbuster

Always had a thing about 'guins since I had a nun for a RE teacher at primary school.

Gathering fox piss is a bit tricky but I think do-able as I get a nightly visit, just working out how to gather it....it may involve some sort of funnel arrangement perhaps and training the fox to piss in the funnel but the twiglet thing is going to be easy as Tesco's has an offer on at the moment

PoGs
PocketComms - Language First Aid at your Fingertips

Never mind all that, when are the Communards touring again?
I dont know dude but I hope they don't leave me this way
Cos I can't survive, I can't stay alive
Without your love, oh baby
Don't leave me this way
I can't exist, I will surely miss
Your tender kiss
So don't leave me this way
Baby etc.....

Do penguins have rape vans?
2012-06-09-587_1[1].jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
charliecharlieone The NAAFI Bar 1