"pen/notebook" holders on body armour

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by copper_knobblet, Apr 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone tell me what the "pockets" are that some folk have on the front of their body armour - seem to hold pens, TAMs, paper etc? They are attached to the front, some have union flag and blood group on them it seems.

    I think one would be handy for me. I'd Google myself but I have no idea if they have a name or what the name is?

    Does anyone know? I'd be very grateful thanks.

    And if there are lots of different types which one would you recommend? I'd be looking to have some A5 sized sheets and a selection of markers or pencils, obviously strong and secure. Thanks again.
  2. Here,


    2nd one down £10.95.
  3. Or the third one down...

    It's an admin panel. You can find them at most army surplus shops on the net. Velcro flags/blood group patches extra.
  4. for quality kit, go to UK Tactical.

    their Command Panel -


    Admin Panel, large variety -


    Admin Panel, Small -


    Small Horizontal Molle Pouch -


    The command panel is good kit, and the small molle pouch should be ok as well. the both types of admin panels above can hold only very little in the way of gear though, so I would not get them.
    If its not urgent, wait for a month or so as they are bringing most of their range out in multicam very soon.
  5. Fronty

    Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer