Peeping Tom convicted

I'm not sure, from the article how ""admitted eight counts of taking indecent photographs of a child."" becomes 'Peeping Tom' activity. I can understand the defence playing it down, but the judge too?

I've a feeling that this won't be picked up by the national press, I'd be quite surprised if the Daily Mail would touch it.

peeping tom is creeping around bogging in secret.

taking indecent pics of a 13 girl is

PAEDOPHILIA.

peeping tom is creeping around bogging in secret.

taking indecent pics of a 13 girl is

PAEDOPHILIA.
and the dirty fucker needs brushing down with wire brushes then rolled in glass !!!

i remember a couple of years back we had a lad in N.I., he got caught with kiddy pics, i believe he got posted out and got a few kickings at his new unit and i nevr hard what happened aftr that

Maybe worth pointing out that these are two different guys.

I believe SuperDriver is currently based at Dalton Barracks. I'm sure he could enlighten the group as to wether or not the guy has been given the good news.

Good to catch him. Some move on to more serious stuff. Former Colonel Russell Williams of the RCAF started out stealing female knickers and bras and gradually move to serial rapist to serial murderer. Now serving two life terms as a guest of the Crown.

G

goatrutar

Good to catch him. Some move on to more serious stuff. Former Colonel Russell Williams of the RCAF started out stealing female knickers and bras and gradually move to serial rapist to serial murderer. Now serving two life terms as a guest of the Crown.
Everyone needs a hobby...