Peeping Tom at 21

#1
Driving to work this morning on camp there was man hiding behind a tree watching people driving by, he looked very much like the boss, did anyone else see this freak and does anyone know who he is?
 
#2
The RP staff checking seatbelts/tax disks/etc.
 
#4
Tubbs do you live in a void? I am not even at 21 and I know what day and time your CO does RHQ PT and what time your supposed to start work during a compressed week. Hope when you drove past him it was before 0755, it takes you at least 5 minutes to get to where you work.... 8O Not to mention ensuring that your boys are on time....
 
#5
Maybe its resettlement for his forthcoming Job as a traffic warden, what a chopper he is, I wonder if his village know hes Difi?
 
#6
Bow_Man said:
Tubbs do you live in a void? I am not even at 21 and I know what day and time your CO does RHQ PT and what time your supposed to start work during a compressed week. Hope when you drove past him it was before 0755, it takes you at least 5 minutes to get to where you work.... 8O Not to mention ensuring that your boys are on time....
What about the Girls???
 
#7
Do you have girls in your bit of the Regiment? Out of interest have you had the bollocks to front up to the big man and tell him your thoughts? Smells to me of a very poor recent report....
 
#8
Last report was gleaming I'll get my tape if it kills me and remember Bullies never prosper, sadly they are in charge in this place.
 
#9
Tubbs said:
Last report was gleaming I'll get my tape if it kills me and remember Bullies never prosper, sadly they are in charge in this place.
Ah....that tells a tale of a young man hard done by. You poor wee sausage.
 
#13
Tubbs,

at best your comments on here are unprofessional. At worse they show an underlying inability to function as a Junior Commander. Lets think for a moment that you are the "dumb" Signaller you would like everyone to believe that you are (your comments would definately suggest that your not ...) , do you think that undermining your chain of command is the correct way to get promoted? 8O

No I didn't think so. You seem to be making a serious allegation in one of your comments, have you addressed your grievance with your EO officer? Have you made a complaint up the chain of command? Thought not. Maybe this is because its much easier to make these allegations in this faceless way as opposed to having some moral courage and acting in the correct fashion.

My own belief is that yesterday you were caught coming in to work late, you haven't got the morale courage to simply accept the punishment (if any...) and are rightly a tad embarrassed at your own unprofessionalism and for some reason thought that you might make light of it on here and blame your boss for enforcing a fairly simple rule that 99.9% of the Army understand...

Well to be honest you just look a cnut.... :evil:
 
#16
Phew, I thought I'd been spotted around the back of the quarters with my II sight, again! I'd better lie low until the heat is of.
 
#18
biscuits said:
Bow_Man said:
Well to be honest you just look a cnut.... :evil:
CGS said:
Poor show, Tubbs!
IS Ski Geek said:
Looks like you have been rumbled tubbs.
You've got a case for bullying there mate! You should get around £700,000 :lol:
Fair play Biscuits, 3 moderators and no sense of humour just the by-pass.
Got to go to bed now need to be in early tomorrow as the badge is locking the gates at 0755, Feck all else to do but jump through hoops for the bald pie eater.

Is this still a site for laughs.
 
#19
Tubbs

So now that you have been seen for what you are, you just want to put this down as a bit of a laugh? You accuse those in charge in your Regiment of Bullying and think thats a jolly jape? Are you really that much of an imbecile? 8O
 
#20
Bow_Man said:
Tubbs

So now that you have been seen for what you are, you just want to put this down as a bit of a laugh? You accuse those in charge in your Regiment of Bullying and think thats a jolly jape? Are you really that much of an imbecile? 8O
There has been a lot worse said on here how come you and your other Mod muckers have taken offence to this guy so much. Mates with the bosses of this regiment? Or is Tubbs just a cnut?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top