Pedophiles Against Child Molestation

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

They shouldn't be called paedophiles, as it means 'lovers of children', and they like it! Nonce is much more to the point.

I only saw topics and that was about as far as I wanted to see! :twisted:

3. not even going there. lets concentrate our efforts on finding these tw@ts, dress them in American Army uniforms and drop them off in downtown Bagdad.

4. Got in one Ventress
    I would imagine 99% of those using ARRSE are paedophiles i.e Adults who like children. Those who are involved in any form of sexual activity with children are paedarists (Spelling might be slightly dodgy, it's been a long day) not paedophiles. If they claim the children have entered into a loving realationship involving sex that is b**locks as children CANNOT give consent. The only degree of tolerance that should be shown to these deviants is throwing a tube of KY into the cell they have to share with Bubba and his banjo.

5. Didn't he just get £171k compensation?

6. Is it beyond the law to take it off the net? or the provider to remove his internet access? what's the legal standing on this? MSR?

Beebs

7. About 15yrs if he gets caught (and a mention of the Sex Offenders register).

8. Sex Offenders Register..... i wonder if you can ask you local police for a list of those on the SOR in your area under the new Freedom of Information Act?

Beebs

9. Ask the wierdo who started this thread. He seems like the sort who would have info on that matter.

10. thats just disgusting

11. I believ it is technically illegal to take it down yourself, but im sure that if you find out his service provider (those who gave him the space on the net) and informed them of exactly what he is up to, they will take it very seriously as they dont want that type of reputation. Needless to say, if they dont take any action, a swift letter should be sent to a number of the national rags (they do have their uses! :twisted: )

Good luck and if you need some techno info i will try to help.

A_S

12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You can always ask!

13. msr

msr LE

No, just related to the job I am in - ie helping to put these people away.

msr

14. Then burn there houses down.

Or give them a wooden rifle, send them to BATUS let them sit in a trench while we do live Battle GP attacks on them, What a way to see the effect's of our weapon systems.

Hanging is to good for them :!:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.