Pebble poo alley

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by themaadone, Sep 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So there we have it, I went out with Goku last night and got hammered..... Goku woke up in Brighton and I woke up in bed, my bed!

Well this morning my eyes opened to the feeling of my head beating retreat and my mouth sucking on a camels toe!

My hands were a shaking and I just lay there for ages wishing I had left the last beer like Goku did (I saw that you lightweight)!

I went through several stages of feeling ill, wanting to throw up but I thought to myself - all self inflicted, endure.

When I did get up, it was very clear, that the ablutions were the right place for this tender body.... so I trotted off to the loo...... I pebble dashed like a good un and heard Johnny Cash singing "A ring of fire".

By the ways Beebs, you are right, John Smiths does make farts and poo smell!

I finished my poo, used the brush and opened my door to see the resident porridge wog washing his mits looking at me in disgust as I tottered past him, mumbling my greatings.

So here I am, sat in front of this steam fueled thing thinking - was it worth it?

YES it bloody well was to hear theat Goku woke up in Brighton (gay capital by all accounts)!!!!! Ask him - he knows! :D 8) :lol: :wink: