Pearl Necklace

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Father_Famine, Dec 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Although Richard Burton was a Crabfat, he seems to have picked up a squaddies sense of humour.

He gave Elizabeth Taylor a Pearl Necklace which was sold yesterday for $11m (after all these years it seems to polish up a treat)

He also gave her a Starfish pendant, perhaps his way of thanking her for letting him get back to his roots and doing a bit a Chocolate Mining after he'd been out on the lash.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I once gave my wife a pair of earrings for Christmas.
  3. I once left a pearl necklace all over the back of our works shithouse door.
  4. I once left my Wiley X sunglasses in a changing room in Blacks.
  5. I just had a cracking bowl of cream of tomato soup with two hot buttered french rolls.
  6. MrT, your code is too strong to break. Please point out the inuendo in your soup statement for the weak minded viewer.
  7. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I gave her a pearl necklace.

Saying that, it was the least I could do considering the effort she put in to eating my arse out :D
  8. Oh, we are doing innuendo? Shit!

Hang on I am not very good at this. I once, errr something about tits? Oh fuck it.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Mr T, pop down to your local newsagent, there is a Christmas edition of Viz on the shelves.
  10. What option did she have? She said your stump wasn't worth munching. She smokes fatter rollups.
  11. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I'll be honest mate, looking at her teeth I hid my rod from view (which is no easy task I assure you) and shoved hear chops in my musky canyon.

Credit to her though, she snaffles ass like she's possessed.

Mate, i left my watch on your bedside table, it will be too big for your homo thin wrists, could you post it back please amigo :)
  12. LOL
    Spilt coffee over my laptop!
    and ROFLMAO!

It's dusty in here.:)
  13. My wife went into a bar last night and ordered an Innuendo - so the bar-man gave her one.
  14. I've splashed out on your missus a time or two!
  15. Thats nice of you.
    I gave mine a black eye. The chopsy cunt.