• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Pearl Necklace

Although Richard Burton was a Crabfat, he seems to have picked up a squaddies sense of humour.

He gave Elizabeth Taylor a Pearl Necklace which was sold yesterday for $11m (after all these years it seems to polish up a treat)

He also gave her a Starfish pendant, perhaps his way of thanking her for letting him get back to his roots and doing a bit a Chocolate Mining after he'd been out on the lash.

M

Mr_Tigger

I just had a cracking bowl of cream of tomato soup with two hot buttered french rolls.

M

Mr_Tigger

Oh, we are doing innuendo? Shit!

Hang on I am not very good at this. I once, errr something about tits? Oh fuck it.

I'll be honest mate, looking at her teeth I hid my rod from view (which is no easy task I assure you) and shoved hear chops in my musky canyon.

Credit to her though, she snaffles ass like she's possessed.

Mate, i left my watch on your bedside table, it will be too big for your homo thin wrists, could you post it back please amigo :)

Latest Threads