Pearl HarboUr

Happy Bomb a Battleship Day to all.

The 70th anniversary has been marked in a suitably inappropriate way, by tying up a small fleet of yellow plastic ducks in the bath. Moored by short lengths of cotton to the plug chain they presented a perfect target for an 0800 onslaught. The first wave attack of .177 pellets and frozen peas was quite successful, but the torpedo attack failed somewhat as the frozen chipolatas sank before reaching their targets.

Pearl Harbour - A nip in the air. Disappointed, I thought this might be a new thread about the recent change in the prevailing weather, warm November, cold December.

I'll go back to sleep.

Don't forget on the 10th we can play happy sink HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse day. Put 2 ant covered Tim Tams in the bowl. Don't forget to yell Banzai as you send them to the bottom of the commode with your stream of yellow zeros and brown bettys, watch the ants drown and then flush the survivors.

Good show for all........

G

goatrutar

Don't forget on the 10th we can play happy sink HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse day. Put 2 ant covered Tim Tams in the bowl. Don't forget to yell Banzai as you send them to the bottom of the commode with your stream of yellow zeros and brown bettys, watch the ants drown and then flush the survivors.

Good show for all........
You yell BANZAI! when you're having a shit? Perhaps you need more fibre...

Still it did curtail the selling of scrap iron and oil to the Japanese by the US.

Would the Americans have declared war on Germany?

Have they ever been on time? The rest of the free world were grateful for their help, but by the cringe, don't they go on about it.

I can say that because we've paid off the loan to beat the Axis forces. No I don't like America, I like Americans.

G

goatrutar

Still it did curtail the selling of scrap iron and oil to the Japanese by the US.

Would the Americans have declared war on Germany?

Have they ever been on time? The rest of the free world were grateful for their help, but by the cringe, don't they go on about it.

I can say that because we've paid off the loan to beat the Axis forces. No I don't like America, I like Americans.
Funny how oil gets things stirred up :)

In case you didn't hear it the first time it was on the radio:

[video=youtube;voVPMNGSfBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voVPMNGSfBc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Latest Threads