Peanut Smuggling

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vortexringpiece, Apr 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was I imagining things when I thought I saw the soon to be Queens peanut smuggling practice?
  2. pics or it never happend (i assume you mean kate and not shergar)
  3. [​IMG]

you are not alone, it's the first thing I thought when I saw her step out of her car at the abbey!
  4. Now we are waiting for the undraped pics.
  5. right click save as
  6. Probably is how the dress is made. Personally didn't see anything, I was out running and if not, would have been doing something else anyway.
  7. it could well be but I've worn many boned frocks and frocks with random things in them to help keep their shape... I have never come across one that appears to have two tiny points right around the nipple area, in fact some of my formal dresses have little round foamy things inside specifically to prevent the smuggling peanuts look!

either way I'm glad I'm not the only person who had the thought!

8. fnar fnar , and two asprins on an ironing board ;-)

9. I'll bow to your superior knowledge... she must have fucking long pointy nipples. :)
  10. *Disclaimer* The Random thing in my dress was not "mrrandom" of Arrse fame!
  11. You saying you would not let him wear your dress?
  12. Not after last time he borrowed it... came back with "interesting" stains ...
  13. it was the bleech i had to use to get the skiddies off the back when it arrived
    • Like Like x 1