Peak angle on Prison Officers flat peaked cap

When I was a baby firelighter we had a slashed cap, used to march around and do Army marching and saluting even though our system was Navy based.

I later found out he was ex guards but even more strange, he had only done the 2 years NA.

One watch had an ex marine who would polish his shoes like a french polisher, he got grabbed and shoe scuffed before the bosses got any ideas.

Most who had slashed peaks tended to be ex army(mainly guards)...

Another trick they had was issued leather soled boots with plenty of segs(those metal things that cobblers would fit on the sole.)
I fould it best to turn up unannounced at a cell door.

More of a surprise.
Happy days. "Dartmoor heavies" and Gannex (cardboard) overcoats.

I think that this is the bastard that the Parole Board have decided to release although he refuses to tell the victim's family where her body is.
It is indeed

How nice of the Parole Board to put Simm's needs before the feelings of the bereaved family.
How nice and how typical...
Perhaps their hands were tied in that he meets the criteria for release. More likely they are a bunch of cnuts that can see no bad in the poor misunderstood scallywag murderers.

BlackDyke

War Hero
It is indeed

Perhaps their hands were tied in that he meets the criteria for release. More likely they are a bunch of cnuts that can see no bad in the poor misunderstood scallywag murderers.
I seem to remember that they were very keen to release a London cabbie quite recently who was a serial rapist and it took a hell of a stink to get them to back off.
I think your 2nd sentence shows the reality of the situation.
'Must be nice to the perpetrator and f*ck the family whoever they are'.

Latest Threads