Peados R Us

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Sep 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would.

2. ******* tease!

3. That is wrong, very wrong. If my wife had done that to my daughter when she was 4 years old I know I would not have stood for it . Where is the kids father, what sort of spineless creature is he.

4. pulling himself off?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Waste of good chicken meat.

6. Gonna play devil's advocate here and suggest, just possibly the Mail have taken this out of context (there's a shocker) and that perhaps the child was doing an act parodying Dolly Parton?

Just to state for the record that I don't in anyway agree with child beauty pageants, as said above, let kids be kids, not to mention the damage done to young egos and warped sense of worth the children will be getting.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

She's putting her daughter on a reality TV show - obviously in the hope of earning big bucks by marketing her daughter. The show producers will secretly like the notoriety because it will mean more publicity, more viewing figures and more advertising income.

And a four year old girl is being sacrificed in order to make money. They are her formative years - what type of girl will she grow up to be?

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 2
  8. A ******* cheap slag!! God bless America!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. $20 a trick hooker.

10. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I t would appear that the pig shit thick parents are unable to differentiate between their daughter and a f@cking Barbie doll

11. sick sick sick - again providing ample ammunition for my theory that some poeple should never be allowed to have children.

12. Do they come with tits grafted on the back for **** enthusiasts? Just asking for the blokes that are too shy, like.

13. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Not the Naafi gentlemen, keep it reasonably clean.