Peaches has been naughty

Trans-sane said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=563938&in_page_id=1773

Anyone know how I can get in touch with Bob Geldof so I can volunteer my services to give her a spanking?
She looks about as appealing as her dad. Interesting complexion!

Taking after her mother. If daddy does "go ballistic" she'll react like any teenager and do the opposite. She's loving the celeb attention, surrounded by like-minded druggies and will probably end up on next year's death list. Should have called her Poppy.

Trans-sane said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=563938&in_page_id=1773

Anyone know how I can get in touch with Bob Geldof so I can volunteer my services to give her a spanking?
What with a cutting torch? Removing her digits with secateurs might be more fun. :twisted:

Have a handy cellar or lock up and lots of plastic sheeting?

I wonder if she is a dirty as her Mum.

Winehouse looks like fucking shit, I bet she has offered up her hoop for a rock of crack. Pity, her music was really good.

I would prefer her sister, Trixibell(?)

And why can't I see any of stokeys posts?

like her old man & mother never dabbled.

looney said:
first thing i thought of on seeing this thread was the blue film 'pretty peaches' where Desiree Cousteau gets an enema.

i remeber that film also.

looney said:
first thing i thought of on seeing this thread was the blue film 'pretty peaches' where Desiree Cousteau gets an enema.
Bet Jacques was a bit put out.

how come her sister looks like Michael Hutchence? I thought the youngest was his... maybe they should have called her Cuckoo instead of Pixie....

Attachments

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
The one on the right has deffo been on the hard stuff! She's got that Winehouse look about her!

Why don't these celebrity druggies do us all a favour and just f*cking die?

I say we flood the market with ricin laced smack / cocaine.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
The_Cad said:
Why don't these celebrity druggies do us all a favour and just f*cking die?

I say we flood the market with ricin laced smack / cocaine.
Heartless brute. What about the poor scribblers at OK, Hello and the red-tops who would have to do an honest days work instead of just making stuff up?

You got to love 'celebrity drug dealer' Jonny Balgrove.

"Its £160 for the quarter and £30 for editing the video".

Muppet.

arby said:
Trans-sane said:
give her a spanking?
Id like to pan her face in.
What with? I would think a claw-hammer, or maybe a sledge-hammer, or, even better, a bulldozer. :lol:

In fact, while you're at it, get all her so called "celeb" druggie mates, lay them out in a long line then drive the Caterpiller D8 right over the shower of wastes of rations, space and oxygen, cnuts, the lot of 'em. :X

sniper_bob said:
She's loving the celeb attention, surrounded by like-minded druggies and will probably end up on next year's death list.
Might be worth a win-double with Amy Winehouse?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The NAAFI Bar 19
greasyjoe Sappers 12
hallveg The NAAFI Bar 4