Peaches Geldof marriage on rocks after 96 days

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
ABrighter2006 said:
So - What advice would you give Peaches?
my advice to her would be fcuk off. and when she comes back, fcuk off again.

pointless tart.

On a day when I choose to remember real people, who did real things, and died in the process, I can honestly say, without fear of contradiction that I honestly couldn't give a shyte about this offspring of a gobshyte paddy and his cheating crack whore of a wife. Trailer trash with a Rolex. I hope she hets mauled to death by a rabid leopard the scrawny pox ridden slag.

Bob Geldof was and still is

British-

He merely lived over here

I do agree he is a gob shite

and Bono for the record is a Brit as well

I would love to throw one up her....then show "Bob" the movie, whilst punching the useless over-opinionated student looking scruffy waste of skin all round the town for all to view.

smudge67 said:
I would love to throw one up her....then show "Bob" the movie, whilst punching the useless over-opinionated student looking scruffy waste of skin all round the town for all to view.
Stop being coy and say what you mean.

:eek: :eek: :D :D :lol: :lol:

DigitalGeek said:
On a day when I choose to remember real people, who did real things, and died in the process, I can honestly say, without fear of contradiction that I honestly couldn't give a shyte about this offspring of a gobshyte paddy and his cheating crack whore of a wife. Trailer trash with a Rolex. I hope she hets mauled to death by a rabid leopard the scrawny pox ridden slag.
She was born to fcuk up. Wouldn't my bold look well on her headstone?

Really, these people are found in every crevice of society. No principles, self respect, dignity or purpose but to bring misery to who ever they meet. I hope she's miserable.

DigitalGeek said:
And that differs from your average Force's family how exactly?

MotorMan said:
DigitalGeek said:
And that differs from your average Force's family how exactly?
Average forces family are trying to live a normal life while there husband/daddy is away doing his bit for Queen and Country where others fear to tread. Very few of us have the good fortune of a rich father who will be there when we fcuk up time after time after time. Someone takes drugs in the military, a moment of madness maybe and they lose the entire career they have worked so hard build. In celeb world it can actually work to their benefit, take Kate Moss... the skinny pig. See the difference now?

Mate - it was a throw-away line of banter.

As someone who grew up as a pads brat himself and then went on to serve, you can rest assured that I have the utmost respect for the Forces and their families.

(Except for ones who wear white stiletos with ron hill tracksters and push treble-prams around Chatham.)

ABrighter2006 said:
So, the celeb "bad boy / bad girl" marriage has faltered after only 96 days.

Contrary to the NOTW story, seems that divorce is not on the cards... yet.

So - What advice would you give Peaches?

:)

(steps back, having lit blue touchpaper)
WGAF? Not I.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
discodan Sick Jokes 7
flynavy The NAAFI Bar 2
Herrumph The NAAFI Bar 2