• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PDF PROBLEMS

#1
Can anyone advise a computer newbie
received 20 brilliant pics in pdf adobe acrobat format.

they are viewable at the moment only as one package ,ie scroll up/down.

how do i seperate them into individual pics which i can then forward as required, as a post on here or elsewhere ??

many thanks i hope , all slagging taken in the spirit intended :oops:
 
#4
revmodes said:
Can anyone advise a computer newbie
received 20 brilliant pics in pdf adobe acrobat format.

they are viewable at the moment only as one package ,ie scroll up/down.

how do i seperate them into individual pics which i can then forward as required, as a post on here or elsewhere ??

many thanks i hope , all slagging taken in the spirit intended :oops:
I have a small programme which extracts photos from pdf, give me a shout if you wnat it.

Jim
 
#5
Thanks for the advice on extracting images from pdf. I have a further request for help. I need to fill in pdf application forms fairly regularly and would like to be able to convert them to a format where I can type in my response so that I can email them to the recipient in a timely manner. I have been using Foxit pdf editor but I find completing the text boxes slow and would like to know if there is any better programmes available for free download. Thanks in advance.
 
#6
The Sailor said:
revmodes said:
Can anyone advise a computer newbie
received 20 brilliant pics in pdf adobe acrobat format.

they are viewable at the moment only as one package ,ie scroll up/down.

how do i seperate them into individual pics which i can then forward as required, as a post on here or elsewhere ??

many thanks i hope , all slagging taken in the spirit intended :oops:
I have a small programme which extracts photos from pdf, give me a shout if you wnat it.

Jim
Yes i will try all the options, cheers
 
#7
muscat_diver said:
Thanks for the advice on extracting images from pdf. I have a further request for help. I need to fill in pdf application forms fairly regularly and would like to be able to convert them to a format where I can type in my response so that I can email them to the recipient in a timely manner. I have been using Foxit pdf editor but I find completing the text boxes slow and would like to know if there is any better programmes available for free download. Thanks in advance.
No, there isn't.

msr
 

Latest Threads

New Posts