PD19

HI, im brand new to the site and this is my first post, ive joined to ask a question about this pd19, i know that you now need to do the course to go to a training unit and that you now need to do a training unit to make wo rank, my question is, i have done my time in an atr but havent done the pd19 course as it come out after i was posted. do i need to do this course and then go to another training unit or will i get 'grandad rights'.

T

the_mentalist

What is the pd19 course? Is it like the old D32/33 course?

Not a waahh by the way!

whizbit said:
HI, im brand new to the site and this is my first post, ive joined to ask a question about this pd19, i know that you now need to do the course to go to a training unit and that you now need to do a training unit to make wo rank, my question is, i have done my time in an atr but havent done the pd19 course as it come out after i was posted. do i need to do this course and then go to another training unit or will i get 'grandad rights'.
PD19 is a selection course for potential instructors. You should not need to do this course if you have been to a training establishment. As for WO, having been to a training establishment then it should not affect you. This is from what I can gather.

Latest Threads