PCSOs intimidated by 13 year old

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by big_mad_ejit, Jan 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Scared PCSOs 'called police for help'

Apologies if this has been covered before

Daily Telegraph
  2. damn i am in the wrong job £25k to be walt filther, that sounds cool
  3. Hahahaha quality, I hate little toe rags but they do make me chuckle sometimes
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

WTF? These PCSO's aren't supposed to be paid - I thought it was all voluntary . . . or is that actual police T.A. type blerks?

It's another gobment waste of time and money. Money they are spending to put a visible, but useless presence on the streets that should be real coppers, not plastic ones.

It's all about image and spin again, but of course, this particular piece of smoke and mirrors is costing us taxpayers hundreds of millions of pounds.
  5. I think you're thinking of the Special Constabulary, who are the volunteers. The PCSO's are paid but most of them wouldn't be on anything like £25K a year except in london perhaps!!
  6. 25k though just to walt about i mean walk about, do a bit of grassing up giving it some mlaaaaar. the PCSO's where i live spend most of their time shopping or in coffee shops, thats for me!!
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yep, they're the ones. So, the Special Constubulary, with their proper bits of police training, who are dead keen, don't get paid, and some useless walk-about council spy/brownshirt who knows precisely s0d-all about the law and has no powers whatsoever, get's paid good wedge.

Tough on victims, weak on the causes of victims.
  8. You forget they get basic and overtime, just like their 'real' counterparts - 25 k is not unheard of from what I've been told be people in the job (plod not plastic!)- easy life, jobs a good un, provided you can live with yourself. But 25 k buys a lot of sleep!
  9. I had a look at the PCSO ages ago when i wanted something to do, on there it said you get an allowance of about 3k a year thats it, also who can blame them if they even said something as stupid as "orite calm down lad" they would be in court under a human rights case for calling the teenager lad.
  10. Specials are no bloddy better, if not worse. at least the P.C.S.O's pick up a bit of knowledge by doing the job full time and working alongside us. The P.C.S.O's in my force get 6 weeks training, not much I admit, but the bloody specials get three weekends and are then sent out on the streets. They have little knowledge of the very basics of law and even less on how to properly investigate an offence! they may be well intentioned, but they don't half cause us some problems.
  11. Was the 13yr old, in fact, a silverback gorilla?

In that case the plastic plod should get a fcuking grip and get back to their old jobs at McDonalds.
  12. So hold on here, PCSO are out there to give a visible police presence, and have the power to detain but not arrest.

They were sent to a disturbance at a referral centre for juveniles, so there's a likelihood of violent behaviour? :?

So instead of detaining the youth they lock themselves in a room and wait for the police??

So we're paying for two PCSOs to ruc up get scared and lock themselves away and then have to pay for four more proper police to then turn up and solve the dispute.

Please tell me where the value for money is in that.

Stop cutting corners and pay for more police :x
  13. I'd let her off the grounds she's pretty hot.
  14. reading this again.

25K for a PCSO, we have 15000 of the useless gits.

So a quick maths here that costs us £375,000,000 a year.

Even if we employed 7500 regular bobbies that would equate to £50000 per year per bobby, would training and pay for a single bobbie exceed £50000. :?

Surely its better sence to have 7500 fully trained, bobbies on the street than 15000 would be policemen. :?

When is any govenment going to start running the country like a buisness, instead of wasting tax payers money on lining thier own pockets????

£5000 for an apple core :x jesus christ what the hell is this world coming too?

Yeah let her off she's a fitty :p