Pcs mtp sizes

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by ports3, Apr 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This has problerly done to death however a quick answer please, does anyone know the new sizing chart for PCS? Or do I just order the same size as my 95 kit?
  2. Same as your 95. The sleeves can be a bit short but going a size up could look more like wearing pyjamas than it already does!
  3. I know have seen that alot since its been issued hence the question, cheers mate
  4. The sizes are different everything ive got is ******* massive.
  5. Didnt Gear spotter say in another thread on PCS that you need to go one size up?
  6. Go one size up....and if you have temperate MTP and need hot weather MTP go one size up again! The hot and temperate may say the same size but they are not. All our lads, me included will now have to exchange out in Afghan as they dont match. Even my other half as soon as she saw them said the hot ones were smaller.
  7. trousers go up a size, smock down a size and good like with the shirts (ok jkt lightweight) as all 3 of mine say the same size but do not fit the same!
  8. FFS!
    Just feeling in my sizing chart now and it's just a nightmare, do I go for the same size as my 95s, as instructed hoping that all these sizing issues have been sorted out by now.
    or do I go up a trouser size and down a smock size as advised here take it from me I don't want trousers 1 size too small
  9. I must be really abnormal, I requested the same sizes as my CS95 and god forbid,,,,,It fits fine!
  10. I was the same!

These people that claim it comes up smaller, have basically eaten theirselves into a fat mess, whilst awaiting delivery of their PCS.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Given that you will end up looking like a sack of shit not tied up in the middle does the size you are issued really matter?
  12. Same here
    • Like Like x 1
  13. How very dare you!?
    For all you know, I could be wearing it up and in - then I would look like a sack of shit tied in the middle
  14. Or you can tailor it to fit you nice and snugly......

I only say that because yesterday I sat behind a female Int Corps Sgt who had done just that!! She'd sewn two long curving tucks in to the back of her jacket - I'm not sure how that would go down in the real Army? Right or wrong, it did look a lot smarter than the scruffy combat-Auschwitz pyjama look that now prevails.
  15. She'll be a dim-sider then!