PCCBC Dates for CC131? (January 2013)

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by hynesa02, Jul 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its in the title folks! Just wondering what they were? I need to sort out my life plans before potentially having to change from the one i'm already booked on!
  2. I know when I booked mine I was offered the choice from two in October and one in November. I took the November one which is 13 - 15th but I can't remember the exact dates of the October ones, sorry. Probably easiest just to ring up OCAC and ask them!

On a side note have you got your joining instructions yet? I was told I'd get them 'around' June but no sign of them as of yet!!
  3. You've answered your own question there fella.
  4. I have not received mine yet actually! interesting, did not realise they would send them so early! At the moment i'm booked onto the same one as you. I want to travel America but I thought maybe i should that AFTER the PFA! So i'm trying to push it back to October!
  5. Yeah actually that was pretty illogical of me ^^

Yeah we're still about six months off that's why I'm not too pushed yet, I'll give it a fair few weeks more before I start hunting them down!

I chose the November PCCBC simply because I wanted as much time as possible to improve my PFA numbers. I'll probably then head away after that in late November/early December though I'm concious that it's near the CC so in light of keeping myself in tip top shape no longer than a week or two! Also thinking of the States (probably the east coast) or maybe a diving holiday. It's all funds dependent and at the moment they are looking very very low . . .
  6. Hi all,

I'm expecting to be on CC131 also (assuming I don't somehow fail PRAMS...) does anybody know the start date in January? I'm currently trying to arrange more FAM visits and thought I may squeeze a January one in if there's time.
  7. I think it's the 6th
  8. Yeah its definitely either the 6th or the 13th, however i'm sure its the 6th! It was the 8th this year so it seems likely!