PC who performed sex acts on sergeant while on duty guilty of gross misconduct...

Alternatively. Young female constable, keen to get on, convinces unattractive senior officer that she likes him.
Acquiesces to his sexual demands seeing it as a path to promotion; through gratitude or even blackmail?
That sounds as though you are insinuating that the sergeant joined the police force whereas she joined the police service.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
If i understand this correctly...

She performed sex acts on him because she saw him as a replacement for her late father.

Was her father on the Sex Offenders' Register?

That said I don't know what all the fuss is about. It's in Wales where, I'm led to understand, this constitutes normal behaviour in those areas where sheep are unavailable.
My bold.

Stole the exact thoughts from my head mate.

Quite a bizzare statement.

That said I don't know what all the fuss is about. It's in Wales where, I'm led to understand, this constitutes normal behaviour in those areas where sheep are unavailable.
The Welsh for Police is;
HEDD LU
In English I think this might be a task & location indicator.

Alternatively. Young female constable, keen to get on, convinces unattractive senior officer that she likes him.
Acquiesces to his sexual demands seeing it as a path to promotion; through gratitude or even blackmail?
He looks like a turd shoved into a condom with a handful of muesli. Until pictures hit the internet of an enormous donkey like mtondo that can be reliably verified as belonging to him, I reckon your scenario is the most likely.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I always thought Cocks was going to pull it off.
Just shows how faux posh the Labour are with their candidate being known as Cocks while the Tory candidate was just a Dicks.

Jonnynoname

War Hero
If i understand this correctly...

She performed sex acts on him because she saw him as a replacement for her late father.

Was her father on the Sex Offenders' Register?

yes ..In breeding gives you this

arcticfox042

War Hero
Thank god they never swabbed the Chief Supers desk at Hackney !!!!!!!!

"The hearing was previously told married father-of-two Mr Reed had "manipulated" PC Dicks during their 10-month affair, with the younger officer seeing him as a replacement for her father Mark Dicks."

I sincerely hope not! Do the journalists ever read what they write?
Norfolk constabulary by any chance?

Latest Threads