PC Shot in Lancashire

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by h_8204, Dec 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Armed robber blasts woman officer

A woman police officer was hit in the leg by 12 pellets from a shotgun when a robber shot her as he tried to escape.
    Police dog handler Katie Johnson, 29, and other officers had been sent to the Hospital Inn in Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire, after reports of a raid.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/7166063.stm

Hope she has a speedy recovery.

2. Wishing her a full and speedy recovery.

3. As Sandy said, wishing for a speedy recovery... Adding I hope it was her pooch that made the arrest and it was left to chew for a bit.....

4. The pellets were of a type used by the Army.......

5. wonderful lady.

i knock the cops on here (mainly banter), but hope she recovers quickly.

8) deserves a medal

6. All the best to her

7. Cow

Cow LE

Better the leg than the **** (Axe wound)

8. It transpires that a very good mate of mine knows her well and works with her.

Ooops!

Here's hoping they don't pass the shotgun off as Army Issue!

9. I believe that the Army also use the same colour tyres as the offender did !!!

I hope she is better soon and he gets a good pasting

10. Did the land shark get its man

11. Nope, it was then killed by a baby. Okay bad taste.

12. Apparently the offender had an English soldiers haircut and he was heard to run off with the sound of soldiers footsteps.......

...and what fcuking cozy world does this knobber live in:

Assistant Chief Constable Jerry Graham described the incident as "callous" and "beyond the pale".

13. Sharp though, sharp

14. You forgot to add that the 'offender' was in the same area as a British Army camp... therefore it's probably all the Army's fault in some way. 8O

Hope the PC recovers quickly - and that this offender is thrown in jail and the key thrown away... :x

However, with today's political climate he'll probably sue her for 'stealing' 12 of his shot gun pellets! :wink:

15. No sh1t, Sherlock.