Pc sacked for sinful sex e-mail

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So, if he had sent mail soliciting gay sex he would have been ok?
I knew that being homosexual was now legal, had no idea it was becoming compulsory.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
So, if he had sent mail soliciting gay sex he would have been ok?
I knew that being homosexual was now legal, had no idea it was becoming compulsory.
Depends on whether its contents would be like this...

Mighty_doh_nut said:
If you carefully work your anus, gently stretching it, using lube it needn't rupture.

Mine only let me down once when I was putting on a floor show for a mens wrestling team. I squatted over a skittle thinking I'd prepared myself properly. They cheered and thought it was part of the act but I needed a stitch or three and had to use tampons for three months as the elasticity of my crimper went, meaning that if a tampon wasn't inserted logs and dung pellets would fall out and descend down my trouser leg at the most inopportune moments.

All wasn't lost, the wrestling team noticed I was in agony so only the smaller chaps fcuked me, the larger gentlemen used my mouth for relief.
:wink:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
B'stard! You have just ruined my lunch!

typical bloody religious nut-jobs. too right he's been taken to disciplinary.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Gawd! I started reading that, then decided it was best for my sanity, not to mention health, to leave it alone.

Hmmm, I wonder what his punishment would have been if he was an officer from a minority religion?

The_Seagull said:
Hmmm, I wonder what his punishment would have been if he was an officer from a minority religion?
Surely you're not suggesting that he was treated differently because of his skin tone? 8O 8O Why, that would never happen... would it?

Gubmint_Agent said:
The_Seagull said:
Surely you're not suggesting that he was treated differently because of his skin tone? 8O 8O Why, that would never happen... would it?
Not so much his skin tone, but I dare say that would come into it if, for example, he was VEM Hetero Christian more like what his religious persuasion is.

Not that I'm cynical or anything.

The_Seagull said:
Gubmint_Agent said:
The_Seagull said:
Not so much his skin tone, but I dare say that would come into it if, for example, he was VEM Hetero Christian more like what his religious persuasion is.

You're Inspector Gadget, aren't you.

Gubmint_Agent said:
The_Seagull said:
Gubmint_Agent said:
The_Seagull said:

You're Inspector Gadget, aren't you.
:lol:I wish, but i'm a fan.

Errr botty banditry is a sin is it not?
I know its legal these days (infact seems positively encouraged) but it doesn't change the fact that in the eyes of the lord its not the right thing to do.

Looks like he's trying to position himself as the next Christian Martyr, after that BA woman:

Daily Flail article

Personally, I hope he gets stamped on. Ex-crab, according the the article.

Silly right-wing bible thumping lunatic gains access to the internet and ruins career over night. Hardly news, but unlucky old son. Was he planning on "curing" homosexuality with a little red pill or an old fashion thrashing with a thorn bush? Maybe leeches and a little blood letting to drive out the demons? I need an old priest and a young priest.....the power of Christ compels you....silly bugger.

Tolerance with a small helping of live and let live, perhaps. One day might make the world a place we can all live in!

Having now actually bothered to read the article I think the bloke has a point.
How can it be acceptable to use the system to promote gay whatevers but wrong for somebody who has a strong Christian faith to say he objects and express the reasons why.

DummyRound said:
Tolerance with a small helping of live and let live, perhaps. One day might make the world a place we can all live in!
Agreed, but what this man contends is that he has been bombarded with pro homosexual propoganda that he objects to and responded with the counter argument.
To be honest I think he was out of order but no more so than the pro-gay bollox he was responding too.

jagman said:
DummyRound said:
Agreed, but what this man contends is that he has been bombarded with pro homosexual propoganda that he objects to and responded with the counter argument.
To be honest I think he was out of order but no more so than the pro-gay bollox he was responding too.
So why didn't he just complain to his CoC that he found the material offensive? Perhaps it's just because he's another bible-thumping bigot who tries to foist his Bronze Age beliefs on everyone else at every available opportunity.

jagman said:
DummyRound said:
His motivation is clear and I agree with your argument. However, two wrongs have never made a right. He could have very well made a counter argument without the need to mention religion or offer an email to "cure" homosexuality.

The point I am trying to make is that his religious beliefs are no more or less offensive (to me anyway) than the pro gay campaign he has been subjected too.
If it is acceptable to promote being gay then it is equally acceptable to promote the opposite side of the argument, in this case that it is in direct opposition to his religious belief.

It appears that the official line is that heavily promoting being homosexual is acceptable, heavily promoting your god is not. Personally I believe that both subjects should remain a quiet matter of personal choice but it is grossly unfair to allow the promotion of homosexuality whilst surpressing similar expresion of religious belief.
It partly appear it is the official endorsement and promotion of the merits of being gay that this man has taken exception too.

In truth I don't gve a rats arse who shags who but I object to being constantly told how wonderful it all is, this man is obviously sick and tired of having this propoganda foisted upon him but gets the sack for expressing it,
Non of the gay community have been sacked for sending out emails encouraging everyone to celebrate homosexuality