Pc sacked for sinful sex e-mail

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Airfix, Nov 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So, if he had sent mail soliciting gay sex he would have been ok?
    I knew that being homosexual was now legal, had no idea it was becoming compulsory.
  2. Depends on whether its contents would be like this...

3. old_fat_and_hairy

B'stard! You have just ruined my lunch!
  4. typical bloody religious nut-jobs. too right he's been taken to disciplinary.
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

Gawd! I started reading that, then decided it was best for my sanity, not to mention health, to leave it alone.
  6. Hmmm, I wonder what his punishment would have been if he was an officer from a minority religion?
  7. Surely you're not suggesting that he was treated differently because of his skin tone? 8O 8O Why, that would never happen... would it?
  8. Not so much his skin tone, but I dare say that would come into it if, for example, he was VEM Hetero Christian more like what his religious persuasion is.

Not that I'm cynical or anything.
  9. You're Inspector Gadget, aren't you.
  10. :lol:I wish, but i'm a fan.
  11. Errr botty banditry is a sin is it not?
    I know its legal these days (infact seems positively encouraged) but it doesn't change the fact that in the eyes of the lord its not the right thing to do.
  12. Looks like he's trying to position himself as the next Christian Martyr, after that BA woman:

Daily Flail article

Personally, I hope he gets stamped on. Ex-crab, according the the article.
  13. Silly right-wing bible thumping lunatic gains access to the internet and ruins career over night. Hardly news, but unlucky old son. Was he planning on "curing" homosexuality with a little red pill or an old fashion thrashing with a thorn bush? Maybe leeches and a little blood letting to drive out the demons? I need an old priest and a young priest.....the power of Christ compels you....silly bugger.

Tolerance with a small helping of live and let live, perhaps. One day might make the world a place we can all live in!