PC Run over, gets up and chases suspect

Discussion in 'Police, PMCs, Security' started by Needle_Point, Aug 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. Bloody hell hes a lucky bastard. I hope he held that trigger on the taser a smidge longer than strictly necessary. I'd have wanted to reload.
  2. Well done that man, pity it happened here and not Louisiana say, a definate justified shooting, attempted murder of police officer.
  3. Flaming hell PC Pascoe ! Awesome performance. Are they calling him Wolverine now ?
  4. It will be referred to the complaints commission... I bet the copper damaged the perps car as it went over him.
  5. The officer was a bit naive, hoping the bandit car would stop. IT DIDN'T !
  6. Do you think that one day, when the planet is completely over populated and absolutely nothing is wasted, that 29-year-old Lee Adamson and his ilk will be regarded as a 'luxury' we can't afford? Roll on that day.
  7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Top man. I'm as guilty as the next person of knocking plod but its the lazy institution I have the issue with. Once again a PC has shown that there is nothing wrong with the vast majority of the rank and file who just want to get to grips with the vermin like Adamson.

I hope Adamson spends a considerable amount of time locked up but I fear it won't be so.
  8. lucky sod, good on him, least he didnt break down and have depression liek an american counter part may do.