'PC Peach' referred to Professional Standards Dept

Discussion in 'Police, PMCs, Security' started by ACAB, Feb 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 13
  1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

if the story can be believed, the CPS mong was told several times it was a police dog and still insisted on a statement.

sounds like whoever it was in CPS got a serious cob on about being shown up as the eejit they are. should have just took it on the chin and moved on. prat.

2. I love it, who says that Plod don't have a sense of humour.

When I first saw the picture, I thought it was going to be a statement a police officer had written, would not have surprised me.

3. Yeah, had a probie supply a statement in which he continually referred to a 'Chickhenly Sandwedge', the illiterate mong! And another, whilst I was tutoring, who walked into the crime scene and announced "Shall I look for the point of entry?" not realising he was standing on the remains of the smashed in front door.

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Aww sweet. You think the dog wrote that, not the policeman. Do you work for the CPS?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Never mind, Wets. I knew exactly what you meant!

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's in the Telegraph as well, so I would hazard a guess there is some substance to it. Useless CPS, civvy bastards!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Now I'm more likely to believe it.

But I can imagine there's some humorless fooker looking to do someone's legs on this. Particularly if its promotion season.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

8. Undoubtedtly, after all, it IS the Police.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm sure Police Dog Peach is willing to have a one to one conversation with the guy, to get to grips with the hard bitten case.

10. "The CPS declined to comment."

So we will never know who so doggedly pressed for a statement?

Barking if you ask me

• Like Like x 2
  11. The Doggie story I like concerns a security guard's canine companion at a civilian chilled distribution centre at Stone in Staffordshire which I visited several times. During working hours, the dog, FOB German Shepherd, was on a chain in it's kennel near the pedestrian entrance to the site. It was about 5 metres from the kennel to the gate, and the dog was on a 4 metre chain. At shift change time, when the staff were filing through, a certain Chav-type would stand on the path and tease the dog, which would come running out, barking and slavering until it was brought to a sudden and violent halt as it ran out of slack. The chav thought this was great sport and would not desist when warned by the Security Guard.

Then one day, the handler put an extra three metres into the chain..........

Unfortunately, the Unions saw to it that the Security Guard lost his job, but the chav never teased another dog.

• Like Like x 3
  12. 'Age if Under 18: 4'

*chortle*

13. Could have been worse. At least they didn't ask for a statement from PC World.

• Like Like x 1