"PC Gone Mad" - Madist!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Themanwho, Oct 1, 2008.

?
  1. Raving mad pal.

31.6%
  2. Er, no.

68.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On the R2 Jeremy Vine show 1.40 pm today, was a story about uni toilets being made unisex to allow gender crossers to feel comfy about where they tomtit. The Student Union spokesperson Millie Tant, on being asked whether this was "PC gone mad", came out with something like the following:

"In fact, I believe the phrase "PC Gone Mad" itself is non - PC as it uses the word mad, and is therefore derogatory towards the differently-abled"

Now is this a jolly jape for Rag week, or is Millie for real?

Bloody funny either way.

2. msr

msr LE

3. Bugger.

4. In the last month I have learned of two words that are awful, disgusting and aimed at making people suffer.

Mad meaning a bit loony (as opposed to Maddy meaning absent of missing)

Oriental meaning coming from the East but apparently in America it is seen as a very derogatory word.

Good God they'll soon be objecting to everyday phrases such as 'lezzer' 'rug muncher' and 'fecking queer' has the world gone PC mentally disadvantaged?

Quote from Good Morning Vietnam:

You can't call them dykes, you can't even call them lesbians; it's women in comfortable shoes.

Another great quote (same source) on seeing Gay Vietnamese Bar Owner:
    Is it me or is he a little light in the loafers?

Classic! (was that a Paul Newman film?)

5. You can't say that.

6. Bollocks.

7. sexist swine-like person (I do hope I haven't offended any real pigs that may be reading this)

8. You can't say that either.

9. Robin Williams I believe, he of the unbelieveably hairy arms! 8O

10. wwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

11. I think I can see where this is going. I refuse to be part of your anti-swearist conspiracy!

****ing right I ****ing refuse.

12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Are we now talking about the kind of people who have "ideas jacuzzis" because "brain-storming" offends epileptics?

13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ooo Nice!