PC Case recommendations

I am looking at replacing my ageing (and falling apart) case. I don't have a lot to spend at the moment but thought I would ask around to see if anyone has any recommendations.

Must have reasonably efficient air flow as my 8800GT runs a little warm and has a tendancy to become a little unstable if it gets too hot, although its a lot better now I have replaced the stock cooler with an aftermarket one.

Thanks

Have a look at this one, apparently it's designed with the gamer in mind, for under £30. Plenty of other ones on here, I picked my new case up for under £20 including delivery

I recommend you have a PC case... or it just looks messy.

Thought about making your own?

Blogg said:
This one is good if you are going to upgrade your kit in future. Graphics cards are getting huge and some will simply not fit in ordinary cases

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/143854
Ive actually had the Antec 300 recommended from a number of different place so think I will likely go with that option.

As for graphics cards, your not wrong there, Im currently running an XFX 8800GT with this bad boy on it and a 90mm fan, that takes up a fair bit of room.

off subject a little but, i want to buy a good PC for gaming but i am a bum so i have limited amounts of money. anyone know anything?