PC Blasted for Dark Humour

Discussion in 'Police, PMCs, Security' started by DesktopCommando, Nov 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a waste of Police time. Even if he did it on purpose, how can you prove it? Quite often something written down, or said verbally, could relate/mimic a song title.

A quick google shows that "What a waste" was a song by Ian Drury and the Blockheads.

"He did it" was a hit for "The Detroit Cobras"

Point proven.
  2. At the end of the day, Mark Saunders "fought the law and the law won". It's a "Tragedy" really ^^
  3. At the end of the day = Kelly Coffee or a score from Les Mis'
  4. Reminds me of the story about a trial in Houston.

Special Agent (nameless) was testifying (giving evidence) about an observation he had made at 2 a.m. when he identified the defendant getting into a load vehicle that was transporting cocaine.

The cross examination went something like this:

Defense Atty: Agent (nameless) - you testified you identified my client at 2 a.m. from a distance of 100 yards.
    SA (nameless): Yes
    Defense Atty: And on this dark night when you allegedly identified my client - did you use binoculars?
    SA (nameless): No
    Defense Atty: Exactly how far you can see in the darkness without the aid of binoculars?
    SA (nameless): I can see the moon - how far's that?
  5. sounds more like he should be done for over-use of cliches! All he needed was 'over the moon' and 'sick as a parrot' and he'd have the full set!
  6. Heh, speaking of football, wasn't this something that the england football team did once during a world cup? Or am I getting even more senile than normal.... Or possible both.
  7. NAAFI shitshield ON.
    Using song references is so very semi professional footballer. Done to death. And not particularly hilarious the first time it was done. All this copper has done, if the accusation is true, is give the lawyer's family a great excuse to smash in a potentially lucrative complaint, by casting doubt on the actions of coppers that day. What an utter tool.Top marks AZ8.

Shitshield 'OFF'
  8. Proof that not all rozzers are paperwork obsessed mini hitlers!

Good drills.

Was he an ex squaddie???
  9. I doubt it, they're not that bone. I would be willing to wager a year's salary, as he's sat at home pondering his future, whether he thinks it was good drills or not.

Standing by...I forgot me shit shield!
  10. Well at least he has a sense of humour. I imagine it must be a difficult job, being a civvie yet still having to use firearms, when you cant hit a cows arrse with a stick. I saw that 'Coppers' the other day. Cambridge traffic coppers. What a bunch of c0cks.
  11. Well first he was afraid, he was petrified......
  12. Another one bites the dust..........
  13. ******, I am an ex squaddie can you tell?
  14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Yes you have a keenly developed sense of "OUTRAGE" , see above ^