Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

PC Andrew Harper.

Clearly not one where their Officers are dragged for a mile on a road until dead.

Anyone who does not have the testicular fortitude to state the facts of life is unfit for a senior position.

Look at the BLM situation: not a single serving senior Police Officer has had the stones to call it out, along the lines of 'Hang on. We've spent over a decade, blood and treasure trying to stop your kids killing each other and now we're the bad guys?'

precisely, our emasculated and ever increasingly politicised Police farce, sorry, service will soon morph into the uniformed branch of the social services, and be as much use as them in dealing with the increasing disorder created by the BLM mob and allow the Irish & E. European Roma travelling fraternity to flout virtually any law with impunity.
I despair for this countries future!

Plenty of ex military in the immediate area.
Clay pigeon shooting is a popular local sport as well. I think any trouble could be dealt with in a robust manner.
And then after that, plod can arrest the ex military because they're obviously XRW trouble makers who are protecting their own property.

The world has gone mad.

Sadly as I keep saying there are laws WHITE law abiding citizens adhere to in the main but the BAME can ignore at will, so plod will come down hard on the locals and probably post guards to protect the travelling fraternity!

Furthe from the Gruniad
But the fact that the case has been exploited by some quarters to stir up longstanding negative stereotypes has worried experts.

Colin Clark, a sociology professor at the University of the West of Scotland who has studied the UK Travelling community, said: “Some of the reporting on the case has suggested that being born a Traveller is a kind of criminal apprenticeship and that racist assumption needs to be challenged.”

Chris Kidd, a social work student at Bournemouth University who has carried out research for his MA into prejudice against Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities, also said that perceptions within the police and settled communities around higher crime rates were without substance.

Kidd points to a 2016 study in one area of Romania, which demonstrated that areas with higher Roma populations had lower levels of crime. He added that stereotypes – such as the alleged theft of children by Travelling communities – were prevalent as long ago as the 19th century.

Makes me think here we have anothe Rotherham in the wings. No one wants to stand up and say they ae wrong - except Channel 4 who had the balls to do a well constructed piece on these thiving cnuts

My bold.. if this prat Kidd had bothered to really study these people, he would note that the chiefs of Roma clans/tribes are self policing and don't use the legal establishment to prosecute wrong doers within the tribe but deal with it themselves, often in a much more "robust" way which ensures no re-offending aa shown on the program about them.
Plus any non Roma are "encouraged" to move away!

My bold.. if this prat Kidd had bothered to really study these people, he would note that the chiefs of Roma clans/tribes are self policing and don't use the legal establishment to prosecute wrong doers within the tribe but deal with it themselves, often in a much more "robust" way which ensures no re-offending aa shown on the program about them.
Plus any non Roma are "encouraged" to move away!

Under the traveller model, the 3 who killed PC Harper have ticked all the boxes and are now 'good men'.

They gave nothing away, gave nothing up, they stuck together, they didn't cry or show contrition, they acted like 'men'.
While the widow was crying the night of the judges pronouncement, rough men on campsites will have sat around fires drinking stolen beer and eating stolen steaks praising 'the lads' for doing the 'right' thing.

Alas, as the pronouncements from Senior plod in the aftermath show, the uniformed wing of Social Services simply doesn't understand the relentlessly violent and ingrained feral nature of the people they are dealing with.

Last edited:
Furthe from the Gruniad
But the fact that the case has been exploited by some quarters to stir up longstanding negative stereotypes has worried experts.

Colin Clark, a sociology professor at the University of the West of Scotland who has studied the UK Travelling community, said: “Some of the reporting on the case has suggested that being born a Traveller is a kind of criminal apprenticeship and that racist assumption needs to be challenged.”

Chris Kidd, a social work student at Bournemouth University who has carried out research for his MA into prejudice against Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities, also said that perceptions within the police and settled communities around higher crime rates were without substance.

Kidd points to a 2016 study in one area of Romania, which demonstrated that areas with higher Roma populations had lower levels of crime. He added that stereotypes – such as the alleged theft of children by Travelling communities – were prevalent as long ago as the 19th century.

Makes me think here we have anothe Rotherham in the wings. No one wants to stand up and say they ae wrong - except Channel 4 who had the balls to do a well constructed piece on these thiving cnuts

There's part of your problem, a bargain basement former polytechnic offering no pass no fee offers to foreign students with all the academic integrity of Dianne Abbott, so I would say his opinion is next to worthless.

I actually did my first degree there, had a nice student union.

Edit to add: The second "quote" is from a student who carried out some "research" as part of a non peer reviewed MA from another low tier university............

Not quite. The AG has been asked to review the sentences
Given that the judge apparently gave the maximum possible sentences within the guidelines it raises questions about how the sentences could be made harsher.

Unless there is some sort of review of the sentencing guidelines or minimum time before parole?

Not quite. The AG has been asked to review the sentences

And thats the sound of Human Rights lawyers salivating you hear
any attempt to retrospectively increase the maximum tariff they've already received will be straight to the SC claiming the new longer sentence is driven for a desire for vengeance, not justice

"
Kidd, a social work student at Bournemouth University who has carried out research for his MA into prejudice against Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities, also said that perceptions within the police and settled communities around higher crime rates were without substance.

Kidd points to a 2016 study in one area of Romania, which demonstrated that areas with higher Roma populations had lower levels of crime. "

So he can discount all perceptions here, based on 1 survey 4 years ago in 1 part of Romania.......

Quite how stupid do you have to be to do "Social Sciences" nowadays....

At least a review is now being considered, some concern about the sentence that given, and the behaviour of the killers of PC Andrew Harper during the trial. No remorse was shown at all.

Given that the judge apparently gave the maximum possible sentences within the guidelines it raises questions about how the sentences could be made harsher.

Unless there is some sort of review of the sentencing guidelines or minimum time before parole?

I suspect that PC Harper's MP is in a "must be seen to do something" situation after receiving loads of mail on the subject and this is all, as a backbencher,, he can do