PC Andrew Harper.

Walking around London like a right bunch of tarts in paramilitary uniform?
Which law prevents them wearing paramilitary uniform?

It's not the Uniforms Act 1894, for starters.

Which law prevents them wearing paramilitary uniform?

It's not the Uniforms Act 1894, for starters.
Public Order Act 1936 :

Public Order Act 1936 :
Fair enough. I wonder if that legislation was what Ex Colonial was talking about.

I guess this is where the policing by consent idea comes in.

Last edited:
The pikey camp these a##holes are from is very close to my house. There were so many robberies in my area in the weeks before, mainly targeting the elderly which there is a lot of down my lane. We fairly often see some old pikey bat with a child in tow trying to nick steak from the local shop also.

2 weeks before the PC Harper incident on a Saturday afternoon we caught one trying to jump out of our window with my work laptop under his arm. My other half who is 5ft 1 jumped out after him, I was around the side of the house at the time and turned up just in time to see him punch her in the face. Needless to say I managed to get a nice claret red dna sample out of him. Thames Valley Police were there pretty quick but we were fortunate enough to have some MOD Police from AWE passing through the village who heard it on the radio so came to assist. There was also a DC in plain clothes having a mooch about the area as there had been so many break ins.

Basically they are a f**king scourge, and all the little scrotes from local villages that seem to want to hang around with them.

Last edited:
There's part of your problem, a bargain basement former polytechnic offering no pass no fee offers to foreign students with all the academic integrity of Dianne Abbott, so I would say his opinion is next to worthless.

I actually did my first degree there, had a nice student union.

Edit to add: The second "quote" is from a student who carried out some "research" as part of a non peer reviewed MA from another low tier university............
Harsh, their Ophthalmologists and Nursing Degrees are highly valued,

Harsh, their Ophthalmologists and Nursing Degrees are highly valued,
It had a good reputation for vocational STEM degrees and still does produce decent graduates. Unfortunately senior management there decided on the no pass no pay policy despite the protests of the staff. It understandably gave their academic integrity a bit of a kicking.

Bob65

War Hero
Kidd points to a 2016 study in one area of Romania, which demonstrated that areas with higher Roma populations had lower levels of crime. "
Isn't assuming that Romanian Roma and Irish Travellers are exactly the same a teeny tiny bit... racist?

Where you arrested on suspicion of assault?
No. Pretty much given a pat on the back by the two detectives who came to take a statement. One of them was pretty pleased I'd got his blood on my clothing. They even laughed when they found out after he managed to get free I went after him a second time with a concrete garden ornament.

No. Pretty much given a pat on the back by the two detectives who came to take a statement. One of them was pretty pleased I'd got his blood on my clothing. They even laughed when they found out after he managed to get free I went after him a second time with a concrete garden ornament.
Bullshit

The pikey camp these a##holes are from is very close to my house. There were so many robberies in my area in the weeks before, mainly targeting the elderly which there is a lot of down my lane. We fairly often see some old pikey bat with a child in tow trying to nick steak from the local shop also.

2 weeks before the PC Harper incident on a Saturday afternoon we caught one trying to jump out of our window with my work laptop under his arm. My other half who is 5ft 1 jumped out after him, I was around the side of the house at the time and turned up just in time to see him punch her in the face. Needless to say I managed to get a nice claret red dna sample out of him. Thames Valley Police were there pretty quick but we were fortunate enough to have some MOD Police from AWE passing through the village who heard it on the radio so came to assist. There was also a DC in plain clothes having a mooch about the area as there had been so many break ins.

Basically they are a f**king scourge, and all the little scrotes from local villages that seem to want to hang around with them.
Bullshit

Last edited:

Latest Threads