PC Andrew Harper.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just for these 3....... I want their experience to be memorable..... and remove a cheeky grin. Other than that, 0% interest. Sorry:(
Knowing the way things have gone for them, they’d probably end up enjoying it the bastards.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
'...job prospects facing Travellers. '

how was this said with a straight face??

Travellers... talking council Travellers, or let's steal some sheep, slaughter them and eat them whilst wearing the fleeces Travellers?

6 years..... not pending appeal. chat in 6 years. I know their ilk and they are mickey mouse lowest tier, the theft proves that..... a sensible theft would be to use a Transit van.... and about 4 hours later.
Where does ‘6 years' come into play?

Sorry, thought that was their minimum tariff.... happy to be proved wrong.
Always good to have a grasp of the facts before slinging made up shite about.

Start a little research here: Judges Sentencing Remarks and then tell us how six years equals 2/3rds minimum of 16 years (Long) or 2/3rds minimum of 13 years (Cole and Bowers).

• Henry Long will be eligible for parole after serving 10 years and 8 months and entitled to release at the 16 year point. The time on licence following will be the balance of the sentence (16 years less time served) plus three years.
  • Jessie Cole and Albert Bowers will both be eligible for parole after serving 8 years and 8 months and entitled to release at the 13year point. The time on licence following release will be the balance of the sentence (13 years less time served)

Always good to have a grasp of the facts before slinging made up shite about.

Start a little research here: Judges Sentencing Remarks and then tell us how six years equals 2/3rds minimum of 16 years (Long) or 2/3rds minimum of 13 years (Cole and Bowers).

• Henry Long will be eligible for parole after serving 10 years and 8 months and entitled to release at the 16 year point. The time on licence following will be the balance of the sentence (16 years less time served) plus three years.
  • Jessie Cole and Albert Bowers will both be eligible for parole after serving 8 years and 8 months and entitled to release at the 13year point. The time on licence following release will be the balance of the sentence (13 years less time served)
I was decent and civil about the matter.... I expect the same from the moderator.

The "hand wringers gazette" aka the Guardian going out of their way to trawl and quote all the woke limp wrists they could find. I wonder if the used the "common purpose" members list to find them.
This idiot seems to go out of his way to make excuses for them.
snip "A senior police officer has condemned deep-seated prejudice for making it acceptable to label the UK Travelling community “inherently criminal”.
Speaking after the three killers of PC Andrew Harper were jailed for manslaughter, Janette McCormick, deputy chief constable at the College of Policing, said attention was required to tackle the inequality and job prospects facing Travellers.
The three men were jailed on Friday for a total of 42 years.
“There seems to be a deep-seated and accepted prejudice that demonises people from the community. You wouldn’t call any other ethnicity inherently criminal,” said McCormick, also the National Police Chiefs’ Council lead for Gypsies, Roma and Travellers.
Media reports on Saturday carried criticism of the travelling community, centred on the Four Houses Corner Travellers’ site in Burghfield Common, Berkshire, that the killers came from, and stated that Henry Long, 19, the leader of the gang, had admitted his grandfather and father were also thieves.
“The reality is within the communities you have
huge disadvantages such as health, literacy, job prospects. "

As to the last bit bolded, he seems to conveniently overlook the ongoing damage/fouling/thieving that goes on when these travellers rock up & infest playing fields etc and their ongoing cons of drive laying/tree surgery/gutter repairs where vulnerable people are conned out of fortunes often after being threatened. Not to mention the lack of tax/insurance on most of their vehicles.
He also conveniently/deliberately omits the fact that any police action against them can only take place when they have overwhelming numbers often backed up with armed units.
There are some travellers who aren't this bad but sadly there are far too many bad ones, especially from the Irish & European Roma gangs. It is these groups that nedd removing back to where they come from!
My daughter & her family were here yesterday & told me that a large group of these parasites had parked up on the village green opposite their house yesterday.
They'd removed a large amount of rubbish out of their caravans that's guaranteed to still be there when they finally leave.
The perception that they're all a stain on society isn't far wrong in my view.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Gen question, why do the sentences handed out in the UK run concurrently and not consecutively ?

Gen question, why do the sentences handed out in the UK run concurrently and not consecutively ?
Sentencing Council Have The Answer

A Short Guide
Sentencing for multiple offences (Totality)
(extract)
Sentences are generally served concurrently when:​
• the offences arise out of the same incident;​
• there is a series of offences of the same or similar kind, especially when committed against the same person​

Sentences are generally served consecutively when:​
• the offences arise out of different incidents;​
• there are a combination of offences where it is important that each is separately recorded;​
• it needs to be ensured that all the offences are appropriately punished, for example where one of the offences has a minimum sentence.​

BopBopBop

War Hero
We nicked two for a series of robberies.

They discharged CS in a bank in Hampton and following a short chase were arrested in a Peugeot 205 Gti.

They were performing in court, gobbing on people's heads as they walked past and being generally disruptive to the proceedings.

Found guilty.
The judge dished out the sentencing, 12yrs for robbery, 3yrs and 2yrs for other offences - to run consecutively.

The accused, now opened mouthed and wailing...
"That cnut has just given me 17yrs!"

First and only time I have heard it.

They discharged CS in a bank in Hampton and following a short chase were arrested in a Peugeot 205 Gti.

They were performing in court, gobbing on people's heads as they walked past and being generally disruptive to the proceedings.

Found guilty.
The judge dished out the sentencing, 12yrs for robbery, 3yrs and 2yrs for other offences - to run consecutively.

This has just made my day! :)

Found guilty.

Shame he wasn't before Madam Justice Lynch... she'd have got the black cap out... :p :)

Only because some brave Czechs took out Heydrich who would have won that particular title hands down.
Heydrich was taken out because he was good at running occupied territories, he had improved conditions for the locals (obvs not counting minorities)and increased productivity in Bohemia and was probably going to be given the job of doing the same in occupied France.

Found guilty.

Well done that judge, just a pity there aren't more like him when dealing with scum, instead of like the the moronic female plod who was trying to find excuses for their behaviour
snip "Janette McCormick, deputy chief constable at the College of Policing, said attention was required to tackle the inequality and job prospects facing Travellers.
The officer added: “The reality is within the communities you have huge disadvantages such as health, literacy, job prospects."

FFS , you wonder what world these idiots inhabit!!

Shame he wasn't before Madam Justice Lynch... she'd have got the black cap out... :p :)
She followed on at Chelmsford CC after the late, great Peter Greenwood, a true legend.
Back in the early '80s there were two long-time recidivists up for armed robberies, aggravated burglaries etc etc.
Sentencing remarks were verbatim as follows:-
"You are both unpleasant, unrepentant and unreformable career criminals, and you only want to hear one thing from me.
Well, for you Hennessey it is 20 years and for you Coxford it is 18 years. Take them down."

In those days you could only appeal against sentence or conviction, and neither did funnily enough.

Latest Threads