PC Andrew Harper.

Is it beyond the power of the Judge to order her to face the court by means of her being dragged there if necessary?

Vile human being, as is the Father.
Her barrister stated "these were evil acts but she is not an evil person".
I beg to differ.

One can imagine the reaction of a Judge like Lord Carmont to being told the prisoner was refusing to leave their cell. I suspect he would have dispatched the biggest, ugliest copper he could find at short notice to drag the bitch into court by brute force. And then added a few years on to her sentence for Contempt of Court.

But of course, we live in more, "enlightened" times.:rolleyes:

olafthered

LE
Book Reviewer
One can imagine the reaction of a Judge like Lord Carmont to being told the prisoner was refusing to leave their cell. I suspect he would have dispatched the biggest, ugliest copper he could find at short notice to drag the bitch into court by brute force. And then added a few years on to her sentence for Contempt of Court.

But of course, we live in more, "enlightened" times.:rolleyes:
No need. Chuck some CS tablets in. She'll come out soon enough.

Vile witch. And Arthur's farther too. Horrific.

TamH70

MIA
Saving them for after sentencing.

Sarin works if you use enough of it, and it's non-persistent.

Of course, you could open the cell up and administer the contents of one of these:

olafthered

LE
Book Reviewer

Of course, you could open the cell up and administer the contents of one of these:

No on the second option. Not before she faced the impact statements from the boys family. Sorry, that excludes her and her partner as they lost any claim to being his family by their actions.

She needs to hear the impact of what she did. Then be punished.

Not for a few months of incredible suffering at the hands of fellow inmates. As I posted on another thread ...
"I beleive that there are one or two arrsers who are prison officers, it would be lovely if they could let us know from time to time how other prisoners are reacting to this evil, sadistic pieces of slime.
If I remember correctly child abusers got a lot of stick, this pair should get the full works and hopefully after suffering the hell they gave this poor child, (the video of him, weak from poison & abuse, saying "nobody loves me", made me weep) for months be then slowly & painfully killed!!
So any PO's out there, keep us informed on what the latest is, without endangering your jobs obviously!!"

I can’t understand how the judge tolerated the witch refusing to come to court.

“Bring the prisoner before me”.

Three 6ft officers. Two to drag the bitch by the hair or ankles, and one with a nightstick to suppress any resistance. Which obviously, there would have been. “I’m not coming out”. Thwack. ”Wrong answer. Try again”. “Fcuk you”. Thwack. “We’ve got all fcuking day, darlin’”.

Not for a few months of incredible suffering at the hands of fellow inmates. As I posted on another thread ...
"I beleive that there are one or two arrsers who are prison officers, it would be lovely if they could let us know from time to time how other prisoners are reacting to this evil, sadistic pieces of slime.
If I remember correctly child abusers got a lot of stick, this pair should get the full works and hopefully after suffering the hell they gave this poor child, (the video of him, weak from poison & abuse, saying "nobody loves me", made me weep) for months be then slowly & painfully killed!!
So any PO's out there, keep us informed on what the latest is, without endangering your jobs obviously!!"
I don't normally disagree with you but on this I will. Much as it pains me I wouldn't want a hair on their heads touched by other inmates while they are in prison.

Prison, as in the deprivation of liberty, is a punishment. Being beaten by another prisoner is not. Being able to beat another prisoner is not one of the perks of prison. Why should the vicious armed robber who half beat to death an old lady have the right to feel good about himself by beating a child molester? Why should my taxes facilitate the bullying of weaker prisoners by scum?

Allowing criminals to administer extrajudicial punishment only brings the criminal justice system into disrepute.

Edited to replace viscose with vicious. Obviously I was being a bit slow and thick when I typed that.

Last edited:
I don't normally disagree with you but on this I will. Much as it pains me I wouldn't want a hair on their heads touched by other inmates while they are in prison.

Prison, as in the deprivation of liberty, is a punishment. Being beaten by another prisoner is not. Being able to beat another prisoner is not one of the perks of prison. Why should the viscous armed robber who half beat to death an old lady have the right to feel good about himself by beating a child molester? Why should my taxes facilitate the bullying of weaker prisoners by scum?

Allowing criminals to administer extrajudicial punishment only brings the criminal justice system into disrepute.

That’s a fair point. Easily solved though. The French had several prisons in Guyana. One of them, for the real bad boys was a cell block with no roof. No shelter to speak of, they just put the wrong ‘uns in there for several months or years. Fed them and hosed them out periodically.

5ad632217708e937aa55425e

That's a bit like in one of the Young Guns movies. In which two of Billy the Kid's gang are held in a similar dungeon. One of the sheriff's men at dinnertime tells them, "Bad news, the only thing we got for ya to eat is horse-shit. Good news, there's plenty of it.

Chef

LE

Prison, as in the deprivation of liberty, is a punishment. Being beaten by another prisoner is not. Being able to beat another prisoner is not one of the perks of prison. Why should the vicious armed robber who half beat to death an old lady have the right to feel good about himself by beating a child molester? Why should my taxes facilitate the bullying of weaker prisoners by scum?

Edited to replace viscose with vicious. Obviously I was being a bit slow and thick when I typed that.
I'm of the same opinion, in that the public is quite happy for prisoners to mete out additional 'punishment' and feels self righteous that one criminal lowlife is attacking another criminal low life.

Presumably the same members of the public who see no irony in protesting about things holding banners saying 'Not in my name!'.

I headbutted a child molester when I was held on remand in YO. I had to establish my position in the pecking order and that I wasn't hiding behind others, and he had to ask to be put into special category and stop polluting the wing for the ordinary decent criminals, the prison staff did nothing. I got released before I got to court on the original charges. (Because I hadn't actually done it). The fact I was remanded for something I hadn't done brought the system into disrepute for me.

I headbutted a child molester when I was held on remand in YO. I had to establish my position in the pecking order and that I wasn't hiding behind others, and he had to ask to be put into special category and stop polluting the wing for the ordinary decent criminals, the prison staff did nothing. I got released before I got to court on the original charges. (Because I hadn't actually done it). The fact I was remanded for something I hadn't done brought the system into disrepute for me.
I don't follow that. You headbutted a child molester but didn't actually do it. Am I simply failing to recognise a wind-up?

If so, apologies.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't follow that. You headbutted a child molester but didn't actually do it. Am I simply failing to recognise a wind-up?

If so, apologies.
Remanded for something he didn’t do. Subsequently released because he was innocent of the charge. But while in headbutted the other guy to establish his position in the pecking order.

Chef

LE
If there hadn't been a child molester available what would you have done then?

If so, apologies.
I think you're not following, I didn't do the offence I was remanded for in the first place. (There used to be a short list of offences for which bail was not usually given).

Latest Threads