paystatement on army net

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by crazybanana, Aug 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does anyone know how i can view my pay on army net, it used to be alright before JPA now it just says we have not recieved your pay statement

2. I'd be more worried about whether I was actually being paid.....

3. They are on there now for augast mate

4. Yeh! Theres an extra month in the year :wink:

5. Not everyone gets them all the time. Mine did that on armynet a few months back. You need to find a computer with JPA

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Lousy smarch weather ;)

7. acl

acl Old-Salt

You do know the webpage for armynet, don't you? In case you don't ...

https://www.armynet.mod.uk/

Follow the "new user" registration bit, you can't go wrong from there, it's dead easy. August is showing now though, if you don't see yours then JPA hasn't yet uploaded it for this month. It happened to us last month.
    Check armynet just in case, if you haven't got paid by the 1st sept, go b1tch about it sharpish.

8. yeah i know about army net, and i know the link to view your paystatement, but when i click it it just syas "we have not recieved your pay statement for the month of ....... " it has been like this since we changed to JPA, before that it worked fine.

Any ideas????

I also know i can view it on JPA but i do not have access to a terminal at the minute as i am on leave.

Any one else had a similar problem??

9. HI pal . It seems like it takes about 3 weeks after the pay date before it goes onto Armynet. Ive just got 2 on the july page. As long as it still goes in the bank eh :D

10. I have NO pay statements for any months at all since JPA

11. They have obviously started work related pay then :wink:

12. Go to your local Army careers office and ask to use their JPA, just bring your ID card with you.

13. seeing how much i get is not the point of this post, i am more keen on finding out if i am alone with this problem or if anyone knows how to fix it as my rao did not have a clue